Chapter 11 - It was a accident

Imogen's POV 

Am I gaining feelings for Joe? I just got out of a relationship how could I possibly move on so quickly. I was woken by Joe smiling me "ready to go?" Joe said smiling at me "I'm ready but where will you be dropping me off" I ask him, I couldn't go back to Rami house I just couldn't and I didn't want to live with Ben and Caity "Joe you can take me to a hotel I can manage"I said to Joe but I lied to him the doctors told me not to do any hard work at home "Gen no I can't leave alone, I insist that you stay with me! I have an extra room... " Joe said as he helpt me get out "Thanks Joe I really appreciate it"I was kinda hoping he would ask me that, to be honest, I dont want to be, I need to get changed from my hospital gown, so I went into the bathroom trying to change but I couldn't I scream at the top my lungs in pain "Gen is everything all right is there" Joe asked worried "I can't put my clothes on too much" I say crying in pain "ill get a nurse, dont move!" Joe runs off to find a nurse. Joe finds a nurse "Hello Imogen, I'm doctor Sophie, I understand that your having some pain can you explain possibly why?" I was confused why she didn't come and help me "well I needed to change but I couldn't t hurts too much! I need help" I say worrying "I'm sorry Miss Christian it's not my Job it's the person who will be taking care of you which I believe is Joe"I was shocked that Joe has to help me, I hear the nurse say goodbye to Joe and myself "Gen can I come in?" I dont know what to say "yes I need help, Please" Joe opens the door to see me naked on the floor crying "Joe I need my undergarments on first" he first put on my underwear then he slowly puts on my bra, "Joe!" I scream he accidentally touched my boob which made me nervous "I'm so sorry Gen I didn't mean to do that" he finally got to the rest of the clothes "Joe I'm sorry you had to do this" I looked down crying  " don't you dare cry Gen I signed that paper for a reason! now come on let's go home" he gave me his hand and he slowly helped me off the floor. 

Joe's POV

I think I'm in love with Gen she was so beautiful but I couldn't tell her she just broke up with one of my co-stars but I took a risk while we are in the car, I helped her in closing the door before I could do anything she kissed my cheek "OMG Joe I'm sorry I didn't mean to -" she said she started blushing and she looked embarrassed I took her chin and pulled it to me "no dont be sorry Gen" I closed my eyes and I kissed her  it felt like fireworks were exploding behind us I haven't felt this sort of connection before it was different "Joe i -" before she could say anything I stopped her "I know what your going say"I look down then she starts to laugh "Joe I was going to say I loved that kiss" I suddenly looked at her then I kissed but this time more patiently.... I loved this woman and I think she loved me.....