Chapter 97 - Anniversary part 2

Caitlyn's POV

"Ok! Open your eyes" Ben took his hands off my eyes and I opened them "Ben!" I run up to him and give him a hug "Was it worth keeping your eyes closed the whole car drive here" He asks me and I nodded in response "Can you believe we had our first date here?" Ben asks me as he kissed my cheek "It seems like it was yesterday" I replied and gave him a kiss. Ben held my hand and led me to the picnic blanket, the exact spot where we had our first day "Would the pretty lady like some champagne?" Ben asked grabbing a bottle out of the basket "I would love some" He handed my a glass and then popped the bottle and filled my glass than his "To a happy 4 years of marriage and beyond" Ben said raising his glass "and beyond" we clinked glasses and then we had a short kiss before taking a sip "So I got us some cheese and crackers and some chocolate covered strawberries" Ben said making me laugh "Thats exactly what you brought on our first date" I gave him a kiss "Do you want one?" Ben asked me as he was eating a strawberry " I would love one" He took a strawberry out and held it out to me so I could take a bite "argh why are they so good" I said taking another strawberry and eating it again. It was now almost dark "Come on let's go for a swim," Ben says as he stands up "Ben I dont have anything to swim in" "who said you were going to wear anything?" Ben gives me a smile "Ben anyone can see!" "Dont worry, the beach closes soon and I asked for the after hours for us," Ben says holding his hand out for me, how could he possibly pull something off like this "Fine! well since there are 2 minutes to closing time, might as well" I grab his hand and we make our way down to the water, Ben takes his clothes off and then runs into the water and then diving in " Come on!" He yells as he pushed his wet hair out of his face, I roll my eyes and take my dress of then my undergarments and then I swim to him. It was now dark and hopefully, no one could see us "thank you, Ben, for everything you have done for me today" I put my arms around his neck and he gives me a kiss "You deserve it" "but I feel shit because I didn't get you anything" I pushed some of his wet hair out of his face "Caity! You gave me enough! Kids, happiness and most importantly you. You came into my life back when we were in high school and when we kissed back then for the first time, I knew I was going to marry you and even though your boyfriend at the time caught us and never made me speak to you again, we met again in university and found out our friends are dating and at that moment I knew it was fate! You're a gift every day to me" I started crying at those sweet words "I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!" I scream out the last one and he gave me a kiss and I kissed him back, he pulled me up and put me around his waist not breaking the kiss "Ben we are in public why dont we go home" I whisper in his ear "No one hears Caity, its dark and were alone" he said as he was kissing my neck which always drives me crazy, he pulls away and kisses my lips again "Caity your on the pill right?" I knew why he asked me this question "yes ever since that day" he smiles and gave me a kiss, our kisses deepen our lips were moving in sync "Are we really going to have sex right here in the ocean?" I broke our kiss and asked me "Hell yeah" I smiled and he gave me a kiss "Happy Anniversary Babe" He says "Happy anniversary! and just to let you know You're the love of my life" he smiled "and your also mine" I let out a small chuckle and we start kissing again...