Chapter 50 - Strippers?!

5 Month later 

Caitlyn's POV

It's been 5 months since my Suicide attempt and My pregnant belly is bigger than my other pregnancies probably because I am having twins I am now 7 months pregnant and its been running smoothly I was surprised that I have had no morning sickness I have been feeling amazing. Today Gen is coming over so we can go through some last minute stuff for her wedding tomorrow and also Ben is taking me "Hi Gorgeous are you ready for tonight?" Ben Came from the bathroom to our bedroom only with a towel around his waist "yes I am its been forever since we went on a date" he smiled taking his towel off "Oh come on babe puts some clothes on"I close my eyes and also put my hand over my eyes "there's nothing new that you haven't seen" he laughed "Ben you are disgusting" I took the pillow still with my eyes clothes and threw at him "hey how did you see where I am?' Ben said with a big smile his face "you are peeking!' he said while I was trying not to laugh "I dont know what you're talking about" now I was laughing "you Naughty Girl" he jumped on top of me completely naked "Ben get off of me!" I still cover my eyes "No I refuse to. I need a good kiss first" I gave him a quick kiss "there now get off of me" he took my hand from my face "Not good enough"I still had my eyes closed, I gave him a much longer kiss "Is that Better?' now I was just getting annoyed "nope open your eyes then give me a kiss" I still didn't open them, now I was just teasing him "it won't make a difference cause I have to close eyes to kiss you"  he gave me a kiss on my nose "Just open them Caity, then give me a kiss and ill get changed"I sighed and opened my eyes "now that's the pretty eyes I want to see"I kissed him putting my hand on his cheek "Now tel1 me the truth did you peek?" he said smiling at me "argh fine I did but that's only because your mine" he leaned in for another kiss "Ok fun times over get off and get dressed Caity should be here soon" he finally got off of me "oh by the way ill get you back for teasing me" he turned around while he was putting his boxers on "really how?" I sat up and looked at him mysteriously "you will see" he smirked and went back into our closet.  "Ok so tonight we have the bachelorette party tonight just You, Me and Lucy," Gen said but I looked her in shock "Gen I thought you said you didn't want a bachelorette party?!" I looked in her in shock and then Ben came downstairs and sat on the chair next to me "Of course I want one! Why can't you come?" Gen looked at me sadly and then I looked over at Ben who had no clue what we were talking about "Ben and I were going out tonight" I looked over at Ben to see if he can say anything "Caity we can always go out I mean we have our whole lives to go out this party is a once in a lifetime so go have fun tonight and I promise I'll be home waiting for you" he smiled at me "thank you babe, I love you!" I kissed him "love you too" Gen pretended to Gag but Ben and I just laughed "So what do you have planned tonight?" Ben asked Gen "Well obviously no Alcohol so we are going on a boat ride on the river and I hired male strippers so that about it"I looked at Gen with my mouth open "Oh Gen strippers?! really?" I looked at her in shock and Ben started laughing "What's so funny?' I turn to him "Go have some fun! go live your life I don't care" then he went all serious "unless they hurt you then I will beat the crap out of them" we all laughed "Its ok Ben, I'm not interested in that stuff" Gen rolled her eyes "what are you talking about Caity, you used to give men lap dances all the time, you were amazing at it and I only booked them because I know you liked them"I started Blushing because I have never told Ben anything about what I used to do "What Wait?!" Ben said in shock "You never told me this"I looked down "Yes I know I used to do that stuff and yes I do enjoy them and getting them" I started laughing because of the memories "Well you have to show me one day" he said "Ben!' I slapped his thigh "not the time" Gen Laughed and so did Ben "Gen, I'll be there ok" she nodded "Oh yes dont forget to wear something sexy, show of your bump a bit" I laughed "ok I will"I kissed her cheek and she did mine "I will see you soon" I lead her out the door "Caity please show me one day" he begged "No soon we are going to have kids running around and if they walk through that door while we are having our play time we are going to be embarssed and there are going to be traumatized" he laugh "Caity you do know that we can still have our time everyone does it even when they have teenagers" he smiled at me "so when please show me. I want to see my hot, sex, beautiful wife strip of her clothes and do a special dance for me" he put his two hands together and pouted "argh I hate how cute you are" he looked at me with a smile "is that a yes?" he grabbed my hands "Fine its a yes"I rolled my eyes at him "your acting like a child who is begging me to go see a movie" I laughed "But it worked" he said grabbing my waist "yes it did" i kissed him and put my arms around his neck........