Chapter 91 - Where's the baby?

Caitlyn's POV 

Today I am going home, the kids are still to meet Parker and i am very nervous about how they will react "Are you ready to go? The car seat is ready and all the luggage is in the care" Ben said barging into the room "Yes I'm ready" Ben comes up to Me "Here give him too me" I give Parker to Ben "You got him?" He nods and I got up from the bed "You Ok princess do you need help?" I shook my head "No I'm fine" I smile at him. I Put Parker in the car and I Got into the car and Ben after me "Gwil called he says the twins are excited to meet Parker and they missed you and me Terribly" I smiled "They will be ok right?" I turn around and look at Parker who is sleeping in the back "Babe, they will be fine, they have to live with him for the rest of his life" "I know its just that I remember when my mum came home with my sister I was so mad I told her to put her back" I laughed at the memory that I could still remember clearly in my head and Ben laughed as well "Dont worry. Ok?" I nodded and gave him a kiss. "Mummy!" I hear two voices as we opened the door "Oh Hello! I missed you" I went down to there level and gave them both a hug "Where's the baby?" Ollie asked me "The baby is in that seat with dad, do you want to meet him?" They both nod and I stood up and held there hands and took them to the living room where ben Was holding Parker and was talking with Rey and Gwil "Congratulations Caity! Parker is so sweet" Rey said standing up and hugging me "Thank you for looking after the twins! I hope there weren't bad" I laughed and so did she "No they were perfectly good kids! Gwil and I had so much fun" she hugged me again, I went up to Ben and Picked up Parker "Ok Go say hi to dad first, then you can meet baby brother ok" the twins ran up to Ben and gave him a hug, I sat on the couch and I had parker on my legs, Ollie and Steph came up to me "This is Parker!" I said fixing parkers beanie "Now be gentle he is very fragile" Steph Gave parker a kiss which made my heart melt "baby!" Ollie screamed with a smiled on his face "Yes thats the baby" I pushed some of Ollie's hair to the side. I was happy with how the twins reacted I thought it would go worse, I was in Parker's nursery while Ben was putting the twins to sleep "Hello" I see the door open and a whisper come from it "is he asleep?" Ben asked, coming closer to me "yes, I'll just put him in the crib and then I'm going to bed" He gave me a kiss on my cheek and left the room. Once I put Parker in his crib I left and went to bed where Ben was sitting and going through his phone, I jumped onto the bed next to were sitting "So good to be back in my bed" I say putting my head on my pillow, Ben turned his phone off and turned the nightlight off and I move closer to him "Its so good to sleep next to you again" Ben said as I put my head on his chest "Well its not my fault that the bed in the hospital was big enough for only one person" he gave me a kiss "Goodnight" I turned my back to him and he put his hands around my waist and cuddled me from behind "Its so weird not feeling a baby bump here anymore" "I know it feels weird not having one"I laugh and so does he "Ok Goodnight for real! because I swear if I dont get some sleep I will turn into a monster!" Ben laughed "Ok. Ok. Goodnight My Love" he kissed my cheek and then we both fell asleep.....