Chapter 89 - Not Now!

Caitlyn's POV

Gen and Joe have gone on a holiday with their family so I haven't spoken to her since our little getaway on the boat. Ben is working on a new film and is hardly home so I'm looking after to the kids every day. "Come one Kids time for bed" Steph and Ollie get into their beds ready for me to tuck them in. I give them both a kiss on the forehead "Mummy?" Steph asks me "Wheres daddy?" Steph is starting to talk a  bit more than Ollie but they are only one what do you expect "Daddy is at work. he will be home soon. but I'm afraid you have to go to sleep and won't see him. Ok? Goodnight"I gave them one more kiss and left there room, shutting the door behind me. I was in the living room, my legs up on the coffee table while I was drinking so late night coffee and watching Pretty little liars "Honey, I'm home!" Ben walks in closing the door giving me a scare "Ben! the kids are asleep!" I run up to him giving him a hug "oh I'm sorry" he gave me a kiss "how are you?" He started taking his shoes and jacket off "Yes I'm fine. the kids are fine. they really miss you" I sat on the couch and Ben sat next to me putting his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer "I Know. I wish I was home" he put his hand on my giant belly "And how is Baby 3 doing?" he looked at me "It's giving me PAIN." I pointed at it at yelled slightly "Aw I'm sorry you have to go through that" he gave me a kiss on my forehead "I'm sorry for myself"I laugh and I cuddle up closer to Ben. Soon both of us fell asleep on the couch cuddling each other. all of a sudden I woke up with a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, and I feel a liquid run down my leg, OMG AM I IN LABOUR? "Ben!" I shook him to wake him up "Ben! WAKE THE FUCK UP" He woke up and some breathing hard and he could see the fear in my eyes "Caity! Baby what's wrong!?" I scream in pain from a contraction, "I think my water Just broke!" I held onto his shoulders "What do you mean!? your only 8 months!" "Ben! I'm not stupid! THIS BABY IS COMING NOW! CALL SOMEONE SO THEY CAN LOOK AFTER THE TWINS!" He gave me a quick kiss and started to call people to see if they would answer 2 in the morning...