Chapter 96 - Anniversary Part 1

Ben's POV 

I feel absolutely horrible about what happened a few weeks ago, I was in a bad state of mind and I wasn't thinking, I have finally accepted my dad's future and I feel a lot better now. Today was Caity and I's four year anniversary and I wanted to make it up to her. "Goodmorning Caity" I kiss her cheek causing her to wake up "Good morning. What time is it?" She asked me turning around and giving me a smile "It's 8:30" she rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed moan "happy anniversary baby" I say pushing her morning hair out of  her face, "Happy anniversary my love" She smiled at me and kissed me "I need to get out of bed, the twins will be waking up soon and I need to make breakfast" she said standing up, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to bed "Ben! I need to go get ready for the day!" she lets out her cute laugh "The twins are with Gen, she came early and picked them up. they are spending the night there. so we have the whole day and night to ourselves" I tell her as I pull her on top of me "any ideas?" she asks me and bites her lip "I have a surprise date for us tonight and up till then I've got nothing planned" I tell her "Oh, I have an idea!" she jumps up and down while she was still sitting on my lap "Why don't we watch movies, eat lots of chocolate and ice cream and make out a lot" I laugh at how excited she gets over small things that we do "Sounds like a plan to me! first, I got you something" I reach my hand under the bed a pulled out her present and then hand it to her, she was still sitting on my lap and I have never seen her smile so much in a long time "Ben It's beautiful!"

"I bought it so you can wear it tonight" I honestly thought she was going to hate it, last time I bought her a shirt she was brutally honest with me and told me she hated it but I'm happy that she like the dress I bought her, "I Think its beautifu...

"I bought it so you can wear it tonight" I honestly thought she was going to hate it, last time I bought her a shirt she was brutally honest with me and told me she hated it but I'm happy that she like the dress I bought her, "I Think its beautiful Ben!" she gave me a kiss and I kiss her back "I think you will look beautiful, if your clothes were on the floor right now"I started playing with the hem of her shirt "and I think if your clothes were off you will look extremely hot" She whispered in my ear "Thats it Mrs Hardy!" I turned her over, which made her laugh "I love you" she lets out underneath her laughter "I love you too! Now take your fucking clothes off! I can't wait any longer" She laughed even louder "Ok calm down, cause if you don't imma go back to sleep" she puts her hands on my cheeks "And I don't think we want that do we?" she askes me and I shake my head "Then stop being such a bad boy!" but before i could say anything she put her lips on mine.....