Chapter 56 - Hello

Caitlyn's POV
"Come on Caitlyn one more push and baby A will be out" Ben held my hand, pushing my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead "It's a girl" they took my baby girl away, it was such a joy to hear my baby cry "babe, your doing wonderful" he kissed my lips but I scream in pain as he does "take a minute to breath Caitlyn" I took that minute to breath "ok Caitlyn. Ready? Now push!" I held Ben's hand extremely tight probably causing it to hurt "it's a boy" I started crying that the fact I have a boy and a girl, the nurse gave Ben our daughter "Caity look" Ben held her close to me "my little Stephanie." I said touch her cheek "Stephanie. I love it" Ben kissed me "Stephanie Mackenzie Hardy" Ben looked at me in shock and tears in his eyes, he kissed me again "Caitlyn, this is your son" the nurse came to me with my son "Oliver Roger" Ben said "I love it" the nurse let me sit up so I can feed them "hey little man your a champion already!" I say looking at him while feeding him "you and your sister are going love them as much as I do!" Ben said pulling the chair closer to the bed "Ben!" I playfully slapped his arm "here you burp him" we went to do a swap but I hesitated "you do remember how to burp then right?" Ben laughed while I had a serious face on "oh your serious. Yes I do remember" i smiled and took Stephanie and Ben took Oliver. After 2 hours I was transferred to a recovery room, I was sitting on the bed while Stephanie and Oliver were laying in front of me and Ben sitting on the edge of the bed "Oliver looks so much like you" I smiled looking Oliver "and Stephanie does too, they both have your eyes" Ben grabbed my hand smiling at me "Caity get some sleep I'll look after them, I promise" I shook my head in disagreement "no you sleep. They will wake up anyway" I smiled at him, yawning at the same time "if your going to stay up then will as well" I agreed with him, Ben too then one by one and out them in there cribs "come sit with me" I say tapping on the side of the bed, he sits next to me and I cuddly up against him, his arm around my shoulder and my head on his chest "I'm so proud of you Caity" he says putting his other arm around my waist "why?" He smiled when I looked up at him "you gave birth to two babies, not one, two" I laughed "it was hard but it was worth it" I put my head back on his chest " come here" he lifted my up and kissed me, we were interrupted by someone opening the door "Caity!" It was Gen, Joe,Tanner and Luke  "thanks Gen you ruined our moment" I said slightly disappointed, Ben just laughed and kissed me head "I don't care, you just gave birth to twins!!" She said sitting in the bed next to me "how in the world did you manage?" Gen said grabbing my hands "well.... I pushed" everyone burst out laughing "where are they!" Gen got up and I gave Ben the 'save me' look, Ben got up and took Gen and Joe to them "This is Stephanie Mackenzie and Oliver Roger" Ben said Pointing at each "oh a boy and a girl! Do you mind if we hold them" Ben shook his head "not at all" he smiled "Joe I'll take Luke" Joe Gave Luke to Ben "Gen he was grown so much!" I say "they grow up to fast" Caity said carrying Stephanie, she crouched down to show Tanner "Look Tanner this is your cousin Stephanie and Daddy is holding your other cousin Oliver" Joe also got crouched down. Gen and Joe had left about 30 minutes ago "are they asleep" I say looking at Ben, he nodded "finally" Ben jumped in next to me "now where were we before Gen stormed in?" I laughed "right about here" I pulled his lips towards mine, then Oliver starts crying "are you joking!" I say laughing "I'll get him!" Ben says giving me s quick kiss and leaving......