Chapter 9 - i loved you

Ben's POV
We landed in LA we collected our luggage and got in a Taxi on our ways to Rami and Gen's "are you excited to see Gen" he put his arm around my shoulder "more excited than you can ever imagine but....." i was confused She Came closer to my ear "but I'm more excited for when the celebrations begin" I smiled as she went back to her original spot, I was truly in love with this women she is the love of my life.

Caitlyn's POV
We Made it to Gen's new home it was giant it was so beautiful and so private they had a beautiful water feature, me and Ben make our way to the door, we both knock "Caity! Ben! Is that really you?!" She said in shock she came in and hugged us and gave me the shock of my life " Gen you have a bump! It's so adorable" I couldn't stop touching it I can't believe so much has happend in a month of not seeing her, I hear them Rami running down the stairs "Roger" said rami holding his hands out for a hug "Freddie fucking Mercury" said Ben giving Rami and bro hug, Gen and I stand up "Rami! Oh how I missed you!" We both hug "Ben, Caity, we have something to announce!" Rami said grabbing Gen's "we're getting MARRIED" Gen screamed running over to me hugging me with excitement "congrats you and rami deserve all the happiness in the world" I back over to Ben who has arm around my waist hugging me "you know me and Ben we're going to celebrate tonight at the club do you guys care to join us?" I look up at Ben who looked happy about the idea "that sounds wonderful we will be there" Gen said so excited she held both my hands and we stared jumping with excitement "why don't we invite Joe and Gwilym" suggested Rami "actually that's a pretty good idea I'll give them a ring! Hold on a sec" said calling them each "wooo they both agreed to come! Now let's go get shitfaced" all four of us got into a rami's car and drove off to the club.

Imogen's POV
We all got out of the car Me hooking arms with Rami and Ben had his arm around Caity, when we got to the door rami showed the scary man a vip pass for 6 "hey they are 2 men coming soon make sure you let them" rami said he opened the door to the sound of blasting music we go a table that was only for vips then suddenly two unfimilar men walked up to us "Ayyy the boys our here" both Rami and Ben got up shaking hands with there fellow casts mates I believe "Caity, Gen, these fine men are our Joe And Gwilym" Ben pointed at each of them "the pleasure is mine Caity, Gen and please call me Gwil!"
" nice to meet you" Caity and I said at the same time we both laugh "hi I'm joe nice to meet you" both of them seemed nice big Joe really caught my eye "hey guys first round of drinks on me what do you guys want" rami said everyone gave there orders "Hey babe" I scream at him before her leaves "but a few vodka shots" I winked at him and he blew a kiss at me, Rami soon came back we our drinks and a whole tray of vodka shots "I have one more tray of shots! Don't you guys dare start the fun with out me!" Rami yells. When rami comes back we all start on our drinks and i pull out a cigarette "anybody care for one" I say, all the boys put there hands up, I'm pretty sure they all half drunk already "here you go guys! Caity you don't want one" Caity looks at me and pulls me over to her and say "no I'm not interested and you shouldn't be having a cigarette nor drinking it's bad for your baby" I completely forgot I was pregnant but then I remember I saw rami kissing a girl as I was going to the bathroom, at this point in time I completely drunk and I suddenly stand up on the table "Rami rami rami I know what your doing you dirty pig you cheater yeah that's right I saw you with that chick over there" rami attempts to stop me and try's pulling me down I kept pulling myself up "I'm done with you how can I possibly love a person who is dirty minded" all of a sudden I slipped and fell right into joes arms and all I remember was a sudden pan in my lower abdomen, I look down to see blood all over my legs I knew it it's the end I got up and went up to rami and slapped him "you filthy bastard" I started screaming in pain the music was so loud now one could hear me except for my table, rami came up to me "you Bitch" he came above me and kicked my stomach and he left like that I screamed in more pain I have never felt this before "Gwilym please go check on Rami make sure he is ok" he quickly gets up and try's to find him, now it's was just me and joe, Caity and Ben left before all this shit happened, Joe cams over rushing to me holding my hand "I'm calling 911 be calm I'm here I'll look after you" and that's the last thing I heard before passing out in joes arms.