Chapter 101 - I'm proud of you Part 1

Imogen's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm not at home in my bed, I'm in a hospital bed, I see Joe lying down on the couch he wasn't asleep, he was awake "Joe?" I said in a raspy voice, he heard my voice and he turned his head "Gen!" He got up quickly and came to me "Joe. why am I here?" I grab his hand "I'll go get a doctor!" He gives me a kiss and leaves the room. Joe comes back in the room with a doctor "Hello Imogen, How are you feeling?" the doctor comes up to me and starts doing a check-up "I Feel Fine. But why am I here?" I grab Joe's hand and he kisses my forehead "Before I get to that, do you have anything like PCOS?" The doctor asks me "Yes I do. And I am also pregnant" "Ah that explains it!" She smiled at me "You see you say you have PCOS and yes I'm very aware you are pregnant, Your baby is perfectly healthy, but you're exactly not" "What do you mean by that?" I asked, holding Joe's Hand tight "Well because you have PCOS your fertility system isn't working right thats why you fainted. But do now worry it's an easy fix, just some medication to keep everything up and running and you and your baby should be perfectly fine" She smiled at me "So I'll be ok for the rest of the pregnancy?" I asked her and she nodded "Well you should be. Dont worry Imogen many women every day come in with your problem it's completely normal" I smiled and I felt a bit at ease now "Thank you. Um, when can I leave?" "we want you to stay another night, your husband can stay with you if you would like, but we must just do an ultrasound just to make sure that the baby is ok" I nodded "Thank you," the doctor says goodbye and leaves Joe and me alone "How are you feeling?" Joe asks me as he sits down in the chair next to me "I feel fine! stop stressing you heard the doctor, I will be ok" I laugh and give Joe a kiss on his cheek "Where are the boys?" "Gwil and Rey said they would look after them" Joe smiled and looked at me "What?" I ask him smiling back at him "You're so just so strong and positive, even though you are going such a hard time in your life" He grabbed my hand "I'm proud of you" I gave him a kiss "I wouldn't be able to get through this without or the boys, your always there for me and I couldn't thank you enough" I put my hand on his cheek "I'll always be here for you, I love you" "And I love you!" I say and then giving him a kiss. I was in the ultrasound room with Joe and we are getting ready to see our baby for the first time "This is going to be a bit cold" the nurse says as she puts some Gel on my stomach "Ok I'm going to find the heartbeat first" I smiled and I held Joe's hand, after a few minutes of searching we could finally hear the babies heartbeat "That's our little babies heart Gen" Joe said as he kissed my cheek "How far along am I?" I ask the nurse "I would say about 6 weeks" She smiled at me "Wow 6 weeks and I only found out a week ago!" The nurse and I Laugh. "are you ready to leave Angel?" Joe asks me as I come out of the bathroom "Yes I am! Let's go, can we stop for Ice cream, I'm really craving ice cream" I have never had many cravings when I was pregnant with Tanner and Luke but this one every minute I was craving something new "Anything that makes you happy Angel" Joe says giving me a kiss "Come on let's go! I dont wanna be in this room any longer!" I say grabbing Joe's Hand and leaving the room...