Chapter 49 - I promise

Caitlyn's POV
I open my eyes and it was as that point I knew I failed, my plan had failed, I turn to my left and I see Ben sleeping with his mouth wide open and his head leaning back, I looked around to see the i was in hospital "No. No. No" I scream, waking up Ben "Caity!?" I turn to him to see him awake "Caity oh my god you awake" he got down on the side of the bed and held my hand "Caity why did you do that too me" he looked up at me to see on his cheek which made me start crying "I'm sorry Ben. I'm so sorry" I held his hand even tighter and he kissed my hand crying "Ben I'm so sorry" he looked up at me and wiped my tears away "no baby don't apologies, I need to apologise I wasn't there for you in such a hard a hard time" he started crying even more, I turned to my side facing him and then I wiped his tears away "no baby. No I didn't tell you. I was stupid" I smiled at him "Don't you ever do something like this again. Ok. Please promise me" I looked at him and gave him a kiss "I promise. I promise baby with all my heart" he gave me another kiss and went to get a doctor. "Caity your very lucky in your case. It's a miracle that you didn't break anything and your babies are ok" the doctor said after finishing with test "Babies? Doc I can assure you I'm not pregnant!" He looked and me then at Ben "I'm pregnant?" I looked at Ben who was looking on the floor with his hands crossed "and what do you mean babies?" I looked at the doctor confused "your expecting twins, did you not know about this?" I shook my head "how long ahead?" He looked again at Ben who hasn't said anything "2 months almost 3" I thanked the doctor as he left "I was pregnant Ben! What the fuck is wrong with me" I put my hand on my head, Ben come to me "Caity you didn't know. Ok. Don't put yourself down" I was happy and angry and sad at the same time "did you want another one? Or shall I say two?" I asked him I didn't know why he thought about having twins after we lost 2 already "Caity I'm very happy and I'm going fine there for you every minute of this pregnancy" he kissed me when I pulled away and started laughing "what?" He started smiling at me "I don't know. I'm just slightly happy nothing happened to me and now thinking about it I was an absolute idiot" I laughed even more but Ben gave me a kiss "I don't know what I would have done if you had left me" he kissed me again "I love you" he says to me looking into my eyes "I love you even more" I put my arms around his neck and hugged him "believe me we are going to make this pregnancy work and we are going to protect them" he said I nodded "were going to parents again" I smiled "yes we are" I hugged him again......