Chapter 83 - Just Relax

5 months later
Caitlyn's POV
It's been 5 months since the accident which we never speak about but we can't forget what happened. I wake up to the sound off Ben's tiny snores. He looked cute while he was sleeping, he was lying on his stomach his head turned to me and his mouth slightly opened, his hair was also messy. I looked at the time, it was still early so I snuggled up close to Ben and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then I turned my back to him. After like a few seconds I felt Ben's arm pull me closer to him and then his hand on my pregnant belly "good morning babe" he whispered in my ear then gave me a kiss on my cheek "I'm going back to sleep" I turned to him and closed my eyes. I wasn't even asleep and I could feel Ben pushing my hair out of my face and giving me small kisses on my noses and cheeks which made me smile "I'm still awake you know" I opened my eyes and looked at him "I know. I just can't resist my wife's pretty face" he kissed my forehead and then got up from bed "where are you going?" I asked him "I am going on a run" I leaned down and gave me a kiss then went to The bathroom. Before Ben could come back I got the twins in their high chairs in the dining area and gave them their breakfast and made Ben some breakfast too. As I was setting up the dining table for breakfast I hear the door open "just on time my love" I gave him a kiss "I made some chocolate peanut butter protein pancakes!" I put the plate of pancakes on the the table and let him eat his breakfast "thank you gorgeous" he gave me a quick kiss before I could get up and get some coffee. "The movie is quite popular now" I sat back down at the table and took a sip off my coffee "yes I know" he said "these pancakes are really good!" I laugh "I'll have to make them more often" I got up to take the empty plate to sink. I was about to start the dishes but I was interrupted by Ben "is there anything you want Ben" I turned around and he grabbed my hand "yes. I need you to sit down and take a break" I smiled and shook my head "I have a family to look after and a house to clean. I can't take a break" I turned around to start the dishes but Ben turned of the tap "just for today. Please!" I rolled mu eyes at him "fine!" He smiled "good!" He grabbed my hand and told me too sit on the couch but then the twins started crying because they had finished eating so I tried to get up but Ben pushed me down "nope let me take of this you just sit down and put your legs up and when I come back I'll give you a nice foot massage! How does that sound?" "Perfect" he gave me a kiss and went to attend the twins....

Hi! This is just a filler chapter but I thought it would be cute to see what Ben and Caity do in there everyday life so I hoped you enjoyed!!!
Jade xoxo