Chapter 51 - I do

Imogen's POV
Today is the day, I'm getting married and I'm 8 months almost 9 months "Gen you look beautiful" Caity says putting on my veil "I told you one day your dreams will come true" Gen said handing my bouquet "Is Tanner Ready to go?" I asked Caity she nodded, we walk out of the room to see my mum and dad talking with Tanner "Wow Gen you look like a princess!" My mum stood up smoothing out the front of my dress "wow mummy you look bootyful" said Tanner "and you Tanny look handsome just like daddy" I gave him a kiss on the cheek "we ready to go?" Caity asked me I nodded. We got to the church the bridal party had already gone through "you ready sugar" my dad put his hand for me to hook onto "I'm ready" he gave me a kiss on my cheek and then the music started playing and everyone stood I was feeling s whole range of emotions I was happy, excited, sad, scared I don't know how to feel, when we reached the alter I kissed my dad on the cheek and he handed my hand to Joe "you look pretty" Joe whispered in my ear "and you look handsome" I said holding his hand even more tighter, we said our vows which made me cry and laugh "do you Joesph take Imogen to be you wife" he held my hand tight "I do" I bit my lip and looked down with s small smile on my face and his "and do you Imogen take Joesph as your husband" I looked at him "I do" I felt a sudden relief "I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Mazzello, you may now kiss you bride" I turned to Joe who grabbed waist and pulled me into a kiss we were both laughing, then he grabbed my hand and we left the Church. We arrived at the reception which was very grand everyone was sitting at their tables talk some people already getting drunk "Hey Joe she kicked again" Joe turned his attention to me from Ben and he put his hands on my stomach "oh she stopped now" I laughed, since I couldn't have and alcohol I had my wine glass with coke, Joe took his champagne "Cheers to a happy new chapter in our lives" Joe said raising his glass close to mine "cheers" we touched glasses and we took a sip and then kissed, then one of my favourite songs started playing 'i do i do I do I do' bye ABBA "shall we go dance" Joe stood up putting has hand, I took his hand "we shall" I stood up and we made our way to dance floor, thank god a lot of other people were dancing too, when we got to the dance floor Joe spun me around then bringing me closer to him and putting his hand my waist and grabbing my hand "you look so pretty today" I looked up at him "you have told me this thousands of time" Joe spin me around making my laugh "no" I smile at him then going on my tippy toes to give me a kiss, once I had enough of dancing cause I'm a 8 month pregnant women and constantly has sore feet, we headed back to our table "so what do you have planned tonight?" Caity asks me "honestly I'm tired so when I go home I'm straight to bed" I put my head on Joe shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder and giving my head a kiss "oh come on we know that's not true" I looked at Caity with wide eyes "oh it is trust we are not sex gods like you and Ben" I giggled and joe gave me a high five "is that so? Then why did you ask us to take Tanner home with us?" Caity asked me again smiling at me "because, because we want to be alone" I closed my eyes still on joes shoulder "so you can have sex without interruption?!" Ben says causing me to get up from Joe's shoulder "oh no I'm too tired, just because it's our first night as a married couple doesn't mean we have to do anything special! I mean you Guys probably didn't do anything" I smiled grabbing Joe's hand "oh trust me we did it 5 times that night" Joe started laughing and I just looked at Ben in shock how could someone possibly do something like that "Ben that's private information that only and I should know" she slapped his thigh, but he just laughed. Once it was time to go home we said good bye to everyone "Goodbye Tanner, stay close to Aunt Caity and Ben Ben, ok be a good boy and I'll see you in 2 weeks" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and hugged, Joe did the same, before Joe and I left hand in hand we turned back and waved at everyone "Caity packed my suitcase for the honeymoon and dropped it out hotel" when we got into our limo, Joe decided to take a selfie so he could post it in his Instagram and also a small video of him and dancing and lip syncing to Don't stop me now "the fans are going to crazy over this" I said because I follow a lot of fan accounts and they make so much fun if his posts "if my fans are I am happy" I held his hand "and if your happy I'm happy" he put his phone in his pocket "I am happy" he leaned closer to me giving me a kiss very passionately but sexually, it go to the point where Joe had to put the privacy window up......