Chapter 36 - can i be? Part 1

Caitlyn's POV
Ben and I stayed ended up staying the rest of the week helping my mum with the funeral and just basically being there for her "mum it time for us to go" I scream waiting near the door with our luggage "thank you Cat for everything, please come visit me" she started crying while she was hugging me "oh mum it's going to be ok, you are going to be fine and of course we will come visit, I love you" I hugged her for a little longer "bye mum" I let go off "bye Cat by Ben" we walked to our cab I turn around looking back at her and then a range of emotions hit me I felt horrible leaving her alone she had no one except for me and Liv, Ben put his arm around me "come one babe were are going to miss our flight" I nodded getting into the car Ben got in after me and closed the door "babe everything's going to be alright, ok, I'm always going to be here for you princess" leaned and put my head on his shoulder and kissed him.

We have just landed in LA it felt so good to be home. We went to Gen's house pick up Kenzie "hello Caity" she opened the door and hugged me "I'm deeply sorry for your lost" she hugged me tight "come on in" she opened the door wider "Kenzie oh baby I missed you" I see Kenzie playing with Tanner, I picked her up "my god you look like you have grown" I gave her a kiss on her cheek and handed her to Ben "there's daddy's little princess" he threw in the air I smiled because she was smiling "do you guys want a coffee Joe should be back soon" I looked at Ben "we better get home, I'm not feeling the best, but thank you anyway" i hugged her "caity if you need anything I'm always here for you" I hugged her "thanks Gen love you". We arrived home Kenzie had fallen asleep in her car seat so I had to slowly take her out and put her in her room, as I was tucking in  Ben walked in "hello" he whispered and hugged me from behind "hi" I whispered and kissing his cheek "we made a beautiful daughter" he said "I know" we both exited the room closing the door softly we sat in the couch  " oh Ben I feel so bad" he rubbed my legs "why?" He said grabbing my hand "I left my mum by herself" I said now he was getting closer to me "but you don't need to doubt yourself for it" he says whispering seductively in my ear I can slightly feel his lips touching my ears "oh fuck it" i pulled his collar bring him closer to me we were kissing so passionately until I stopped "Ben I don't feel well I can't do this now, I promise you when I feel better we can have a party all night" i whispered in his ear as I pushed him off and went to our bedroom Ben was downstairs watching Tv when I felt incredibly sick I run to our bathroom and I couldn't hold it in I puked everywhere last time I felt like this was when I was pregnant..... omg am I pregnant!?