Chapter 41 - Christmas

Ben's POV
I wake up too see Caity snuggled close to me her back facing me I had my arm around her waist and she was sleeping on my hand, I pull her in closer to me "Good morning" she whispers to me "good morning" he turns herself around so she is facing me "merry Christmas baby" she kisses me "merry Christmas" she gets up from bed putting her favourite fluffy coat that she probably had for years "it's Kenzie first Christmas, hurry up get off bed Gen and Joe are already down stairs " I quickly got up from bed and made my way downstairs "good morning" Gen and Joe said in unison, I pick up Kenzie from Caity "merry Christmas Princess" I kissed her cheek and handed her back to Caity "Ben Ben wha bow me" Tanner cane over to me, I picked him up "Merry Christmas big guy" I put him down "ok Present time" Gen says getting up then sitting down next to Tanner "look Kenzie here's one for you" Caity sat in the floor and Kenzie in her lap "this one is from Santa" Caity said to Kenzie. After the kids open their presents it was time for the adults to open theirs so Caity and Gen put the kids in the play area and then cane back, They sat on the floor Joe and I joined them, Joe and Gen are having their own moment "here Caity I bought you a few stuff" I handed her a box, she opens it "Ben after you serious a queen vinyl!" She said so happy she had the biggest smile on her face "thank you" she hugged me, then she took out a black box and she opened it, I got her a pendent with had a photo from our wedding day and Kenzie as a baby "oh Ben this is so precious thank you" she kissed me "want me to put it on?" She nodded and turned so her back was facing me, I took the hair out of her face and put it on "oh this is so beautiful thank you" then she handed me mine "it's not much but I hope you like it" I opened, too see a pair of drum sticks with my name on it and her signature in the other "Caity this is amazing" I kissed her "I knew you like playing drums ever since boh rhap so now I though maybe you could have your own" i kissed her again "oh I have one more surprise but that's for later" she winked at me and kissed my cheek. Once we were completely finished with presents we had breakfast then we did the girls Christmas tradition by eating their cookies and drinking milk while watching Christmas movies, Caity and I had the couch so Caity was lying down and she had he legs on mine and we had a blanket over us. The rest of the day was very chill and we stayed home and played with the kids listened to queen because they apparently they did that every year then at the end of the day we had a big Christmas dinner and then we put the kids to sleep so the parents can have their fun time.....