Chapter 48 - Say that again?

Ben's POV
"Caity no!!" She let go I run over to the railing to see her eyes closed an she's lying on her back  , I quickly run down the stairs and go outside "Caity! Baby can you hear me?!" Tears dropping down my eyes, I called 911 and then Gen both of them on their way "Caity why did you do this" I held her head on my lap "Caity please don't leave me" I started crying putting my forehead on hers, I was at least grateful there was no blood, the ambulance came and took her away, I waited for Gen so we can both go together "Gen" I saw her pull up as the ambulance pulled her away, I was in tears "Ben what the fuck happened" she stood there slightly angry but tears falling down her eyes "she was drunk, she never told me she was drinking heavily, I found out today when I walked in too see bottle after bottle" Gen put head down "so she fainted due to alcohol?" She crossed her arms "no she jumped off balcony" I looked down getting my car keys out "Ben what the fuck at you trying to tell me?" She put her hand in my shoulder to stop me "she attempted  suicide" I put my Sunny's on and got into the drivers seat and Gen getting in the passengers "well was she fuckibg breathing" I nodded "how could you fucking let this happen to her, how could you" I didn't answer her, we drove to the hospital. "I'm here to see Caitlyn Hardy she's my wife!" I said to the receptionist "she's in this room, here I'll take you too her" she came out and I followed her , although Gen was not allowed to come in with me "Caity" she was asleep I run up to her holding her hand, they were so cold "is she alright?" I asked the nurse "yes she is fine, she didn't break anything luckily she is just a bit weak at this stage we don't know when she will wake up but your babies are perfectly fine they aren't harmed in anyway by the fall or the alcohol" I held Caity hand harder "that such a relief thank go the bab- what say that again?" The nurse looked at me "sir did you not know your wife is pregnant with twins" I looked at her "you must be joking!?" She shook her head "I'm sorry to be one to tell you but yes she is 2 month into her pregnancy I am quite Suprised the alcohol intake lead her to a miscarriage" she said then she left, I was in utter shock I couldn't believe what I had just heard.......