Chapter 26 - Disneyland

Ben's POV
We arrive at Disney land, she looked so adorable when she was excited she was jumping up and down holding my hand "we're here were here were finally here" Caity said still jumping, I pull her closer to me and put my arm around her "you look like that 5 year old over there" I say pointing at a child who was jumping "piss off" she hit my arm, I kissed her "ok I'll piss off" I took my hands of her " no actually nevermind I need those kisses" she said putting her arms around my neck kissing me "now I have gotten us fast passes ahead of time so we just walk through" I say as we walk to the fast pass collection desk "name?" She said very moody "Ben hardy and Caitlyn Hardy" I say she handed us the bands "hope you have a good day" she opened the gate and we walked in "oh my god Ben let's go on a ride" I agreed with her and we spent the day riding many rides, seeing shows and meeting character they was soon coming to a end so we decided to eat before we left "table for 2 please " we followed the man to a table and looked at menu this place isn't fancy "I'll have the double cheese burger with a side with fries and a glass of cola" Caity said "and I'll just have a cheeseburger and a salad" the waitress smiled and walked away "double cheese!?" I say smiling at her "Ben my pregnancy cravings are insane Gen never experiences cravings, by the end of this pregnancy I'm going to be so fat" she looked down "aww Caity I never meant to hurt you, you can't control your cravings and just eat whatever you want you have the hardest job in the world and even if you do put on a little weight I will still love you and we can both go for walks or go for the gym I'll always be there for you no matter what happens remember I'm your husband and I will always love you" I kiss the top her head "I love you Ben" she puts her head in my chest "I love you more" we kiss and our meals arrive, after we finish eating we stayed back for dessert "can we get the ice cream sundae for two, please" I say looking over at Caity with the biggest smile on her face "you know how good a sundae sounds right now" Caity said holding my hands "well you will have to share it with me" I tease her "fine I was wondering why you didn't order for yourself" she said giving me a kiss, soon this sundae shows up with so many different ice cream flavours "oh my god this thing his huge" I say laughing "I can take it" she winked at me and before I even picked up a spoon she started eating "do you want the cherry?" I asked her "sure I don't mind" so I held the tip of the cherry and put it in her mouth "I think I ate to much whipped cream" I say leaning back in my chair "I don't think You ate enough" she came up to me and puts a splash of whip cream on my nose "oh you think you had to much" I did the same to her "this reminds of are wedding" I said looking at her covered in whipped cream "your just missing one part of it" she looked at me "and what's that?" She came closer to me "a kiss" she kissed me causing me to kiss her back , then suddenly from outside the window a whole bunch of people with camera cane upon us "oh shit, here wipe your face" Caitlyn said giving his a napkin, "Caity why are you cheating on Ben!?" We here on the camera people say as they put a picture against the window, it was a old picture of Caity and Kade together "When was that photo taken?" I asked Caity I knew she would never go back to kade "I remember this photo it was when we just started dating" she looked at me "Ben I think Kade is trying to ruin our honeymoon"
"But how does he know we are in Paris at Disney land?"
"The same way he found me at your trailer" she gave me a look, I grabbed her hand and we left the park we got into the car and went back to the hotel. "Caity I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin are moment" I put my head down "Ben it's not your fault, now put your chin up and kiss me" she kissed me "your kisses alway make me feel better" I held her waist "well I can give them to you all night if you would like that" he said smiling at me "I like the sound of that" I said and kissed her till we reached the hotel we were lucky we had a privacy divider in the car cause things got a bit heavy......