Chapter 46 - Addicition?

Caitlyn's POV
This past month has been absolutely horrible, well for me Ben had gotten over grieving and just stayed positive but for me I could stop, my whole life has turned upside down, we moved out of our house and moved into a much bigger one, it's had a pool Which we spent every weekend in, I had to play happy around Ben but when he is out of my sight my life is completely dark, I recently started drinking and cannot seem to stop I would at least go through a bottle of wine a day, Ben has never noticed and I don't plan on telling him he will kill me but I'm afraid that one day I'm going to get so drunk that he will know. He has never found out because I'm always asleep before he comes home from works, Ben was going out in about 5 minutes so as soon as he leaves I'm getting a drink "good morning baby" Ben woke me up with a kiss "morning" I turned to see him standing in at the side of me "how are you feeling, how is your headache?" He kissed my temple "I'm fine, it just seems to never go away but I'll take a pain killer so it should help" I smiled at him and got of bed, I knew exactly why my headache wasn't going it was because I was always hungover. "Ok babe I'm going I'll see you later today, by the way I'll bring home some fish and chips so don't make anything" he kissed me again "bye" he waved at me and left, as soon as the door closed I got my wine and made my way to the couch I put on a sad film on "fuck my life" I popped open the bottle and took a big sip. The movie is finished, I'm sitting in tears and I almost finished the bottle of wine "fuck I need more" i finished the bottle and I got up and struggled to make my way down to the basement where Ben and I keep are secret stash of alcohol, I picked up 1 bottle of vodka, I made my way up stairs and back to the kitchen where I got a packet of chips and a tub of ice cream and made my way the couch "why is my life so fucking miserable" I laughed to my self while taking a sip of alcohol I put on another safe movie and m watched if crying for every moment and taking more and more sips of my drink, now I was really drunk this was the part where I didn't feel myself anymore but even though I knew what I was doing was bad I still did it. Ben should be home in 3 hours and I was still drinking all of sudden I look up to see the door opening "Caity I'm home early today!" Oh no I'm fucked...