Chapter 22 - Practise

Warning very sexual chapter!!!!!

Caitlyn's POV
Its one day to the wedding And I had mixed emotions most of them were happy because I'm getting married to the love of my life but I'm feeling sad because when we go on our unofficial honeymoon it won't be a normal honeymoon We can't have sex, have a drink or too, stay awake and have are bonding moments because I fall asleep so easily but then Gen told me what she and Joe have been doing she said most women do it and it's completely safe, it's no sexual intercourse as that's too dangerous but to satisfy our needs of completely safe to to touch each other, I wanted to try you know to get some practise before we go on our honeymoon because we never do that stuff we skip right for the point. Well Ben just got back it's around 7:30 and I wanted him so badly so I went shopping with Gen and she made me but this sex robe which I wear with matching undergarments so I took her advice and I sat on the couch waiting for him "Caity I'm home! Oh my god" his mouth was wide open "Caity your pregnant though" I smiled and look down at the floor "so" I say getting up and removing the robe "so it can harm the baby!" He still grabbed my butt anyway which pulled me closer to him "Gen told me what you can do while pregnant" I went extremely close to his face almost kissing him but I didn't "oh yeah and what might that be" he said smiling at me still holding me "this" I kissed him, he started touch my back and shoulder and neck, he picked me "oh how I miss this" I say and continue kissing him "teach me Caity...... teach me what you learnt" he carried me upstairs not break the kiss he put on the bed "so are we allowed to get naked" she stopped kissing me but standing right between my legs "well duh dumbo" I sat up on the bed and I unbuckled his belt and slipped he pants down while he took his shirt and "so no intercourse" he asked "no just this" I started kissing him in places I'm sure you know where "damn Caity where did you learn to be so good to me" he said almost sounding like he couldn't finish sentence, I stopped what I was doing "I'm good to you because I love you and your good too me" he pushed me onto the bed to lie down "oh I love you Caity" he says lying down next me, he starts removing bra and then pulls my underwear off with his teeth "am I allowed too -" before he could finish I too his hand and put it on me "you can" I said kissing me as he touched me ever so slowly only then increasing his sped leaving me so happy"

The next morning

"Good morning Ben" I kissed him slightly waking him up from his sleep we were still naked from last night "Caity must I say that was fucking incredible" he kissed me "I think we spare sometime in the next 9 months of this pregnancy" I say cuddling into his arms "I'll be happy to that again" Ben's why looked into mine his eyes were sparkling with happiness I'm glad Gen told me this, it's actually pretty enjoyable and lasts much longer "I cannot wait for tomorrow twhere I can go to sleep with you and say goodnight mrs hardy..... I love you" he smiled at me and he pulled him closer to him I started caressing in abs which always felt amazing "i love you too my soon to be handsome husband" we ended up kissing in bed for another 2 hours............