Chapter 94 - No matter what!

Facts in this chapter may not be true
Ben's POV
I have been told the most horrible news of my life... my dad has lung cancer and that he was slowly dying, Caity has taken the kids for a walk and I was alone in the house and I couldn't hold my tears back in, Caity has never seen me cry before and I didn't know how she will react.

Caitlyn's POV
"Ben. Honey we're home!" I yell as I take Parker out of the Stroller "Ben!?" He didn't answer, I looked outside to see if his car was outside which it was, maybe he went for a walk? I put the kids down for a nap and when I finished I had a loud smash coming from our bedroom, I quickly run to the bedroom too see smashed glass bottles on the floors and Ben sitting on our bed drinking some beer "Ben?" I walk up to him carefully avoiding the glass on the floor "Ben. Love I think you have a bit too much to drink" I try and take the bottle away but he snatches it back and takes one last sip before throwing it on the floor "Ben!? The kids are sleeping" I could tell her had been crying by the tear stains on his cheeks "Ben have you been crying?" I turned his face to me and now I could see him clearly with his eyes read and puffy from crying and I can see more tears forming "Ben. What's wrong?" He started crying and I wiped his tears away and gave him a kiss on his nose "Ben tell me what happened" I held his hands and gave him a kiss "my dad. It's my dad" he looks away from me and starts crying "what about your dad? Is he alright?" He shook his head "He is dying, Caity" my eyes started filling up tears and I hug him "Ben your going to be fine. Ok. You have me by your side and I'll always be there for you" he hugged onto me tighter "Caity, I'm a failure! IM A FUCKING FAILURE !" Those words broke my heart, I quickly jumped in his lap and made him look at me "Listen to me Ben! Don't you fucking say that. This is not your fault. Don't put yourself down for something you haven't done" I slightly yelled at him but not to much that it would scare him away, but he just put hands on my thighs and put his head down "Ben we are going to get through this together. You were with me when my father died and-" I started crying from the memories of me crying like this to Ben, Ben was quick to notice and quickly wiped my tears away "Caity don't cry Princess. I love you with all of my heart and I know you will always be there for me and I always be there for you" I smile and gave him a kiss "Look at us Ben! We're a fucking mess" We both laugh and wiped our tears away "it's going to be hard. But we are always here for each other no matter what happens" I say making him smile "no matter what!" He says giving me a kiss "now what do you say sex, chocolate and wine?" I ask him with a smile "I'll skip the wine but the other two we can definitely do" I laugh and gave him a kiss.....