Chapter 82 - Dead

Warning Sexual Chapter 

Caitlyn's POV

"Oh My God" Ben ran up to me and hugged me "He is gone!" I smiled at him and he kissed me, I turned around to see Jess still holding the Gun up that was pointing at kade "Jess?" "I'm so sorry Caity for everything!" she took Kade's body and threw it over the edge and then she got into her car and drove away. Ben and I went back to the hotel "Ben are we going to get into trouble?" I sat on the bed and Ben sat down next to me "Caity we didn't do anything. we didn't touch the gun or Kade. the one who should be getting nervous is Jess" he was right I started stressing for nothing "Your right" I looked at him and he pushed some hair out of my face and then I felt another kick from the baby "Ben!' I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly so he could feel the baby kick "Did you feel it?" I asked him and he nodded with a big smile on his face "I love you" i kissed him and he kissed me back, he pushed me to lie down on the bed and he got on top of me and started taking my shirt off and I started taking his off, his hands went up my skirt onto my thighs and then he started to take my skirt off, after I was almost naked Ben stood up and took his pants off and I sat up and removed my bra, ben got on top of me again and he moved up on the bed so that my head was on the pillow, he then took my underwear off and started kissing my neck making me moan a little, one off his hand was holding my boob and the other was working its magic down below for a moment his forehead was touching mine and his green eyes staring into mine "i love you" I say to him but he doesn't answer he kisses me and enters inside me.......