Chapter 108 - Fever

Caitlyn's POV 

I wake up with a fever higher than yesterday, a bad cough, a runny nose and itchy eyes, my hair was in a mess and I physically couldn't do anything, it was quite early in the morning the kids were still asleep and so was Ben, he was sleeping on his stomach and his mouth slightly open letting out a small snores, I was afraid my coughs were going to wake up Ben, so I took my pillow and a blanket from the cupboard and went downstairs and slept on the couch. 

Ben's POV

I put my hand near were Caity sleeps, to pull her closer to me but she wasn't there "Caity?" I woke up rubbing my eyes, I looked around to see she wasn't anywhere in the room and her pillow wasn't there either, I get out of bed and I hear coughing coming from downstairs, I walk down to see Caity on the couch trying to sleep but she can't "Caity? are you ok?" She started coughing even more "Go away, Ben, I dont want you to get sick," She said in between coughs I walk over to her and sit on the couch pulling her into my arms "Caity your fever has gotten worse" I touch her forehead "I can't sleep, I need some sleep" she said coughing again "try and get some sleep, I'll be here" "No I can't"  she whined "how long have you been awake?" I ask her "I have been up since 3:30" "why did you wake me up?" I brought the blanket over her more as she was shivering "I didn't want to bother you, you were sleeping and my coughing was going to wake up" "Caity you should have woken me up, remember in sickness and in health" She looked up at me "I know Ben, I just dont feel well, I have never felt so sick in my life before"I started stroking her hair as she put her head on my lap "Do you want me to take you to the doctor tomorrow? Because your right I have never seen you this sick" She started coughing again, probably the worse one yet "Must be the flu" she said before she fell asleep on my lap "Sleep well Princess" I turned the lamp off and went to sleep myself...