Part 33 - appreciation

5 months later

Caitlyn's POV
"Come on Kenzie  you can do it, come on turn over" I was holding the camera trying to get her to turn again "Ben get down here she just turned by herself" I hear Ben running down the stairs he loved when Kenzie did new stuff "come on, I know you want too, come on" Ben stood behind me he was also encouraging her to do so "come on, be daddy's little princess and turn for me" he got on his knees "look she's doing it Ben" she turned over "yes that's my little princess" he picked her up and twirled her around "your daddy's little princess" he kissed her cheek, making her smile, he put her down "and you my beautiful wife" Ben took my hand and twirled me around "your daddy's little queen" he kissed me "Ben not in front of Kenzie" he put his hands up "are your ready for your first night out after having a baby?" He asked me holding my waist "oh I'm very excited , by the way my sister said she will babysit Kenzie and Tanner so I think we are going to have a great night" I leaned over to kiss him but he rejected me "no Caity not in front of the baby!" He smiled at my but I took a pillow and threw at him "I hate you" trying to be angry with him "oh you don't meant that" he  standing opposite me trying to make me laugh "yes Ben I'm mad at you" I crossed my arms and turned my back to him "oh ok then I have to lock you in your room for being naughty!" I turned around but before I could say anything Ben picked up and threw me in his shoulder "Ben let me down, Caity is downstairs In the living room" I kept hitting his back "oh no I'm not going let you down till you say you love me" I couldn't stop laughing I loved moments like this I was truly in love with this man and I couldn't ask for more, he slapped me butt "Ben what was that for" still slapping his back "for being a naughty girl" he laughed and put me down "thank you" I kissed his cheek "just the cheek!?" I rolled my eyes at him "fine" I kissed him "ok, I love you I'm going for a shower to get ready and please go check on Kenzie we left her for too long" he rolled his eyes at me "ok ok will do, I love you too gorgeous" I smiled and go to get ready.......

Later after I got dressed and went to the bathroom to do my make up and put jewellery on "Caity there you are" Ben came in and stood behind me, he puts his hands on my hips "what you have there?" I ask him as I can see through the mirror that he has a box "oh I got a little something" he looked at me in the mirror while I was doing make up, he opened the box and showed it to me in the mirror "Ben!" I turn around, it was a pretty diamond necklace "Ben is this real!?" Been smiled and nodded "are you joking!?" I looked at him "no of course not, now turn around" I turned around and he "do you want me to put it on?" I nodded holding my hair out of the way, once he put it on "Ben you didn't have to buy me anything" I turned around "I don't deserve something like this" he grabbed both my hands "Caity you have been through so much stuff these past few month giving birth to our daughter, raising her, doing stuff around our house you name it you did it and now that your going out to have fun with me and our friends you need to look beautiful not that you aren't already but I needed to show give you something to show my appreciation" I let out a small tear but Ben being himself he wiped it away "oh Ben what did I do deserve you" I hugged him "and if you wanted to show your appreciation you couldn't have done something else" I was still hugging him "oh really what can be better than a pretty necklace" I looked at him "this" I held his chin and kissed him and he kissed me back......