Chapter 68 - What are you doing?

Warning mature content

Imogen's POV
Joe and I just got home from Caity and Ben's house "you get Tanner and I'll get Luke" I say to joe giving him a kiss then getting out of a car, I picked up Luke and Joe picked up Tanner "Jesus your getting heavy". Once we put the boys to sleep, Joe was already in bed and I took another hour to get ready for bed "Gen can I come In" I heard a knock on the bathroom door "sure come in" Joe walked in "God Gen put a shirt on" I start laughing "oh come on Joe it's nothing you haven't seen before" I put my shirt on, I stood in front of the mirror and put my hair in a pony tail "hey I forgot to tell you earlier. I got a job" I said turning around and leaning on the sink "that so good hun!" He came up to me and kissed me "yeah teaching in primary school. Hope they like me" Joe held my face "off course they will. I mean who wouldn't like a pretty face like yours" are lips Joined again but this time it was passionate, Joe picked me up my, my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss and leaves the bathroom, he puts me down and then pushes me against the wall, now kissing me again, I started taking of his shirt and he took of mine, I started taking his pants off. Soon about now we had all of our clothes off and we move to the bed, I realised after we have gotten married our sex was just pure love for each other and it wasn't just for fun. My screams become louder and louder and became so loud I had to cover my mouth, then the door opened "Daddy what are you doing?" Joe stops straight away and gets off me and covers us both "Tanner what are you doing awake honey?" I asked him "I heard screaming and I heard you scream daddy's name.... was daddy hurting you mummy?" "Oh no honey if course not. I'm ok. Not go back to bed" he cane up to me and gave me a hug "why are you and daddy naked?" I turned to Joe not knowing what to say "because it's really hot. See we're sweating" Tanner smiles and walks out the room closing the door, Joe starts laughing "oh my god he did not just-" "I'm afraid he did" Joe says "well there's a lesson learnt don't forget to lock the fucking door" I say "and be more quiet" Joe says teasing me, I slapped his arm "shut up" "you were enjoying it though" I got on top of him "I was" he says pushing my hair behind his ear "your so beautiful" he says and grabs my hand and I leaned down and kissed him "I'll promise to be more quiet" I whispered in his ear, he grabs my waist and turns me over and starts kissing me again......