Chapter 61 - Freddie

Ben's POV
"Happy anniversary babe" I woke Caity up with a kiss "happy anniversary handsome" she gave me another kiss "can you believe we have been together 3 years together and 2 off those years married" I say giving her another kiss "I know right, we make such a good couple" she gave me another kiss "Gen is going to look after the kids tonight" I say getting out of bed "why?" She knew exactly why "you know why!" I gave her kiss "is it because we are going to be awake all night long" she bit her lip "maybe" she laughed "I'll be back I need to go pick up something, you stay in bed till I come back. Ok" she nodded and I went to go get dressed.

Caitlyn's POV
While Ben was gone I went to the kids room and fed them both and put them back to sleep and then went back to bed myself. "Babe I'm back" I woke up to see Ben standing next to me "I brought MacDonalds!" I smiled because he knows I love MacDonalds breakfast "you know me so well, most romantic breakfast" I laughed "before you eat I got something else for you, cover your eyes" I covered my eyes I was slightly nervous "open" I opened to see a big box in my lap "go on open the box" I opened it to see a little golden retriever puppy "oh my god Ben! You got me a puppy" I started crying he knew I always wanted a puppy "is it a boy or a girl?" "Boy" Ben replied and wiped my tears "I'm going to call him Freddie, you know why" he laughed "Freddie it is" he sat next to me "I love you so much baby" I looked at him "I love you even more princess"