Chapter 47 - Goodbye Ben

*warning this chapter included mature content*

Ben's POV
Before I went home I though I'll surprise Caity with fish and chips for lunch and some chocolates her favourite ones "Caity I'm home early today!" I open the door and I notice Caity sitting on the couch wine, vodka and beer bottles scattered on the floor "Caity what are you doing?" She stood up "what do you think?! I'm getting fucking drunk that's what I'm doing" she cane up to me and gave me a nudge I put the stuff I bought on the kitchen counter and went back to her "Caity this is not you" she sat back on the couch and looked at me and smiled "well of course is it love, look at me I'm still Caity" she's stood up again coming close to me wrapping her arms around my neck and whispered in ear "I can show it's really me..... if you take your clothes" I have to admit I was tempted but I needed to get to the bottom of this "Caity sit down we need to talk" she grabbed me hand and pushed me on the couch first and she got on my lap "Caity how long have you been drinking like this for" she looked at me taking another sip of her beer "i don't know and I don't care all I care about is getting you out of your clothes" she started kissing my neck "Caity this is not the time, it makes so much sense now why you have been getting headaches everyday" she still didn't stop "oh someone's getting excited" she said looking down at my lap "Caity get off we are not doing anything till you tell me the truth" she stop kissing me "well if you want me to be honest I have been drinking for the last 2 weeks" she was really horny I have never seen her like this "Caity you have been drinking and you didn't bother to tell me" she nodded getting off me but still having head hands touching my thighs "Caity this is not healthy! Please talk to me baby"I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes, I could see sadness and anger, she took her hands away from mine and stood up and threw her bottle on the floor glass pieces every where "Caity calm down, your drunk" I stood up "how can I fucking calm down when she is dead. Fucking dead Ben. I should have died. We know kade this to get back at me. But why my innocent daughter?" She screamed picking up another bottle of beer "Caity that's enough I think you have had enough" I tried taking it out her hand "No! Stop! Let go I need another" I didn't listen to her if anything and happens to her I'll be ashamed "Caity give me the bottle!" She refused taking another sip "Caity give me the fucking bottle!" I had to raise my voice, I never did yell at her and I knew I would scare her a bit "Caity no more! Please! Just look at yourself!" I said in a more calmer voice, she started crying, I tried to pull her in for a hug, but she refused "Ben don't touch me I need sometime to think!"

Caitlyn's POV
He nodded taking the bottles and basement key away from me going upstairs, once I heard our bedroom door close I took the empty vodka bottle and threw it against the wall I couldn't believe he caught me I never wanted him too "FUCK" I scream cry even more, it's time to do what I have been planning a long time, I made my way upstairs and I opened the balcony door to go outside I closed it, I went to the railing and looked down I slowly make my way to the other side of the railing, I held the railing as tight as I can I kept thinking to myself 'I need to this, I can't live anymore like this' and before I could let go I hear Ben open the door "Caity don't you dare" he said coming closer to me, I just turned and looked at me "Caity give me your hand, your being ridiculous" I looked at my hand I had a good think 'should I take his hand?' "Goodbye Ben, I love you" I let go....