Chapter 92 - My hero!

Imogen's POV
We had a 2 days left in Hawaii and everyone is enjoying themselves. We had a private house was close to the beach so we could walk there in about 5 minutes "Come one boys were leaving now" I yell as I packed some snacks for the kids later "Sorry! We're coming" I hear Joe run done the stairs with both the boys who wear in their bathers, I put Luke and Tanner in a twin stroller "I'm going to double check everything! Here tell me what's on the list and I'll check" I handed the list to Joe and he started reading everything out "Ok. I have everything" I sighed and leaned again the counter "Calm down! It's only to the beach" Joe said kissing my forehead "I know but you know me" "Yes I know. Now come one Mrs organised let's go!" Joe gave me a quick kiss and then we left. When we got to the beach Joe and the boys were already in the water, I on the other hand had to put up our beach tent and put the beach towels on the sand and I sat down and put my sunglasses on "Look Mummy I can float now!" Tanner said very excited "That's good honey! I'm proud of you!" I could see Joe holding luke and also trying to help Tanner "JOE DONT LET LUKE GO HOLD HIM TIGHER!" I yell "don't worry he is ok! I got him!" I smile at him and he smiles back at him. I decided to go sit near the shore near the edge of the ocean near where the boys were swimming "Here Joe give Luke to me" Joe hands luke to me and I sit him down between my legs and I hold him up just in case he fell. Luke fell asleep on my legs so I pick him up and I get up and took him back to our spot on the beach and I wrapped him a towel and put him in the tent. Luke and Joe came back because it was time for Luke's nap time "ok baby! Time for a nap" I wrap a towel around him "you look after you brother in there" Tanner goes in the tent and I give him a kiss "you you need anything. You come outside ok" Tanner nodded and I closed the tent. "Come on. The kids are asleep let's go in the water" I stand up giving my hand to Joe "I'll chase you there" Joe said as he begins running then jumping into the water I then run into the water "I thought you always win?!" Joe says smiling at me and I splash him with water and then I felt something touch my feet I looked it was a fish, I have the biggest phobia of fish "JOE!" I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and holding his neck "Woah calm down!" I tried moving up his body trying to avoid touching the ground "I fucking forgot fish exist in the ocean!" I said and Joe wrapped his around me "ok come on. I'm here if a fish comes and tried to get you again. Take your legs off" Joe said and I just looked at him with fear "it's ok babe I believe in you" i closed my eyes and took a deep breath and slowly got off him "there you go" Joe said holding my hands "see it's not coming back" I gave him a kiss. We were getting out of the water but me being me I tripped over a rock but Joe caught me "Woah careful" Joe said laughing and so did I "You ok?" I nodded and gave him a kiss "my hero" I gave him another kiss and then Joe picked me up bridal style "Joe what are you doing!" I start laughing "Being you hero and carrying you to safety" I gave him a kiss and then he puts me down "thank you super man" Joe sits down next to me and pulls me close to him. When we got home it was almost 7pm because we had stopped for dinner and then went home. Joe and I put the boys to bed and then we went downstairs and put on a movie and at chocolate "it's sad that we have to go soon" I say, Joe nodded "yes! But we had fun and I'm sure we can do it again" I kissed him "mmm you taste like chocolate" I say giving him another kiss "just like our honeymoon!" Joe said "I remember that night bora bora! It was truely romantic" I gave Joe another kiss "try for a baby?" Joe ask me "try for a baby!" I laugh and start kissing him....