Chapter 19 - naked

Ben's POV
Caity and I are in my tralier waiting for the first shoot of the day, I'm in full costume "Ben open up" someone screamed from outside my trailer "Ben shoots may be delayed the extra who is meant to play Dominique can't make it" i rubber my forehead "what do we do!?" I was panicking "I can do it!" I hear Caity say "I've had some experience I studied drama at uni for a bit" i look over at her " Caity this is a big job! Are you sure you want to" I touch her shoulders "yes, I'm sure" She smiled at him "well I guess your in, come now follow we need to get your make up and costume done" Caity and I followed the man to the dressing room wear She sat for almost 1 hour getting make up and styling my hair "you know Caity, in all the scenes you have I'm always with you, cause your playing Rogers late wife" I smiled at her giving her a kiss on the cheek "I cannot believe I'm making my acting debut with the love of my life" once she had finish everything we went back to my trailer and I helped her out with a scene "wow Caity I didn't know you can act" I said pulling a closer to me and and grabbing her butt and then I start kissing her, then I started kissing her neck and back to her lips again, suddenly the doors opens but we never noticed, and I picked her around my waist and holding her legs "Ben I wanted to come see if youuuurrr my god" I suddenly stop kissing Caity "Ben turn around" she whispered, I put Caity down and turned around trying to cover he exposed chest "Roger what are you doing here, shoots don't start for another hour" I was holding Caity's hand ever so tightly "I wanted to just have a chat and have a drink" he laughed "so can I see the girl who is playing Dominique" he coughed, I quickly turned around buttoning up her shirt and fixing her hair "perfect" I smiled at her "hi roger" Caity said so embarrassed, I felt so bad her, she was blushing "I'm so sorry I barged in like that, I see you two were having a good time" he laughed and sat down on the couch "you know Ben me and Dominique use to do tha-" I cut him off with a cough "too much rog" we both laughed "wow Caity you really do look like dom she was so beautiful" He suddenly drifted of in his memories "well you two can continue your fun I'll see you in 30 minutes" as soon as he leaves I close door but I feel Caity rubbing my back going and lower, she turned me around "now where we're we" she started kissing me but I've never seen her like this, I've never seen her wanting sex so much, she pushed me down onto the couch and she got to of me "I'm taking charge today mister" I nodded because I've never been so turned on in my life she pulled my pants of my underwear and started doing stuff to me...... "wow Caity your really at good at that" I kissed her "I know I've had experience" she laughed and so did I, I checked the time "shot Caity we have to go we have 10 minutes" I quickly pulled my underwear and pants on and fixed my hair making sure it looked ok and Caity did the same, I gave a quick peck on her lips and we held hands and we ran to the set.....

Imogen's POV
Joe was getting ready to go to set he had 10 minutes I pulled my shirt off and my pants I pulled them down just so I could see my stomach I look and I see a little baby bump "babe what's wrong" Joe walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist "I'm showing" he looked at me then my stomach which I kinda held shaking him where is was "awww our baby is growing he touched my stomach" he kissed me "oh man you don't know how much I want to see you naked again in my arms " I began to laugh "I miss you too but we can wait a little bit" I smiled and gave a peck, I put my shirt back on "Joe you better be going, Ill just be hear waiting for you, ill see you soon" I gave him another kiss and he left....