Chapter 67 - Symptoms

Ben's POV
"Bye guys, thanks for coming" Caity and I stood at the door frame waving goodbye to Joe and Gen, Caity closed the door, I grabbed her hand and twirled her round then pulled her close to me, she giggled "your so adorable" I booped her nose "and your so handsome" she gave me a kiss and went to the kitchen, I slapped her ass making her jump and me laugh "Ben!" She turned around "I love it when you scream my name" I went in to give her a hug "what is wrong with you today?" She asked me "you want to have a baby. And I'm trying to make you dream come true" I grabbed her waist and tries to pull her closer to me but she pushed me away "Caity what's wrong?" She started cleaning up the mess in the kitchen "what do you mean what's wrong?!" She slightly raised her voice "you said no to wine and sex and now your grumpy" she slammed the mug on the table "Grumpy!? What do you mean Grumpy?!" She turned around to me she's never this grumpy unless it that time of the month "Caity look how your acting,you smashed the mug on the counter and your yelling! You never yell!" She started crying "Caity I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" I went up to her giving her a hug "I don't know why I'm crying" I wiped her tears away "I'm sorry babe" she said and I held her face and kissed her forehead "Caity. Baby. You did nothing wrong. Your just tired" I kissed her forehead again "you know I just want some ice cream with loads of syrup and sprinkles with chocolate chips and cookie crumble" she stopped crying and she had a huge smile on her face "woah that a lot of toppings" I came to the sudden realisation that she could be pregnant I mean she had all her symptoms emotional breakdowns, becoming more angry, her weird cravings "Caity" I grabbed her hand "yeah? What is it?" She looked at me kinda worried "Caity are you pregnant?" I looked at her and then she nodded "Your pregnant" she nodded again grabbing both my hands and smiling at me, I picked her up and twirled her around "your pregnant!" I was so excited "yes I am" I pulled her in and gave he a kiss "I love you so much" she gave me another kiss "I love you too Ben" she came in for another kiss and then I picked her up and twirled her again but not breaking the kiss "how does some ice cream sound?" I ask her "with syrup, sprinkles, chocolate chips and cookie crumble?" She asked with the biggest grin "yes all that just for you" i gave her a kiss on her nose "sounds like a deal" she kissed me again......