Chapter 58 - Ben's Birthday part 2

Warning sexual stuff in this chapter

Caitlyn's POV
We arrive in Hawaii, everyone was checking out the room "wow this is bigger than I expected" I say "um the rooms! So Gen and Joe your in room 2 Gwil your in room 3 Lucy And Rami your in room 4 and Ben and I are in room 1!" Everyone made there way to there room to leave the luggage their and get changed Gen, Lucy and I were sitting outside in the deck looking at the and drinking champagne, the boys were inside, soon the boys came outside "do you boys want champagne?" Gen asked, they all agreed "cheers " Joe out his glass up and so did everyone else, I sat back down and checked my phone to see any messages from my sister but there wasn't any I haven't left the kids for so long before "Caity they will be fine" Ben kisses the top of my forehead "I know, i know" everyone went inside because it was cold but I stayed outside just admiring the silence and the view till Gen came out "Hey Caity were about to play a game you coming" "yeah in a minute" he nodded and went back in, I went in "what are we playing?" "Truth or drink" Gen said, I was kinda nervous for this one Gen Brough out a set of cards "who's going first" Rami said he will go "ok now pick a name from the hat" he picked up a name and card "Caity" he said and that's when I got nervous I sat next to Ben holding his hand extra tight, it was kinda of our signal to let each other know that we were stressed or anxious for something, he felt the pressure on his hand and gave me a kiss on my cheek "your question is..... what's the biggest secret your keeping from everyone in this room?" Rami bursted our laughing "are you taking a shot?" Ben asked me "no I'll say" "oh so your are hiding something?" Gen said laughing "Gen you already know and Ben but a long time ago before I met Ben and Gen and I were living together I used to strip dancing" I blushed and covered my face "wait seriously!" Gwilym says I still had my face covered and nodded "omg this is embarrassing" I say Ben holds my hand and gave me a kiss "Caity pick a name" I reached in the cup and took a card "Gen" now this was going to be fun, I showed the card to Ben "explain your last sex dream that wasn't your partner?" I see Gen reaching over to take shot "what most of my dreams are about Joe" "I know that's not true!" I says laughing she knew what I was talking about, "ok fine! But really ever since I have been married I haven't thought about anyone else but Joe" Joe gave her a kiss on her cheek "ok so the last time I had one about someone else was 4 years ago and I still remember it which is weird. Ok so um I had a dream I had sex with" she didn't finish she bursted out laughing and so did I because I knew who it was cause she told me about it "Brian May in the year 1975" I bursted out laughing almost crying "ok that's fucking hilarious" Ben says "I remember that night she woke me up and told me about it and I pretty sure she was drunk". We played a few more rounds it was quite fun I think some people only took about 1 shot, soon everyone went up to their rooms to go to sleep, Ben got into bed "Ben wait I got one more present something I promised you. Now this on" I handed him a blind fold and gave him a kiss, I was going to give him a strip dance I haven't done one in a long time so I put on this really tight black dress and high heels on I also had a black lingerie on underneath I put music on "Caity what are you doing?" Ben asked "take you blindfold off" he took it off and looked me up and down "and why are you dressed so sexy" "cause I promised you something a long time ago" I walked up to him and sat on his lap and started kissing him, he put his hands on me "no you can't touch me. At least not yet" I got off him, I kicked my heals off and pulled my hair out off my pony tail "Caity why are you doing this to me" I could see he was struggling "because you asked me too! Now enjoy the show or do you want me to stop and then we can go to sleep" I bit my lip he shook his head "no keep going" I smirked and continued I went up to him and turned around "unzip" I told his be stood up unzipping my dress once he did I turned around pushing him back in the bed to sit down and then leaning in to give him another quick kiss, I continued dancing to the music but very sexually soon I slowly took of my dress revealing my black undergarments "fuck your beautiful" he said biting his lip and now I could see I was making him excited and I but my lip I then slipped my bra off and threw it at him now I only have my underwear on "do you wanna do the honours birthday boy and take off the last piece?" He nodded and I went closer to him, he slipped of my underwear once he did I sat on him again "all done" I smiled at him "can we get started then?" He asked touching me all over my body "mhm" I bit my lip and kissed him.

Imogen's POV
"Joe are you still awake?" I looked over at him "yes I am. What's wrong love?" I couldn't sleep At all "I can't sleep" I moved into his arms "did you have a nightmare?" He asked me holding onto me "no I just can't sleep" he gave me a kiss and I put my head on his chest I finally closed my eyes then I hear moaning coming from Ben and Caity's room "oh my god" I sat up covering my mouth "what is it Gen?" Joe also sat up "can you hear that?" I was listening then out of no where I can hear "oh fuck Caity" it was probably loud enough that everyone could hear in the house "are they having sex?" Joe asks "well duh" I laughed and so did Joe "why are they so fucking loud?" I say but before Joe could answer Gwilym, Rami and Lucy walk in "do you guys hear that too" "well yes we are basically next door" I laughed I came up with a plan to get them back for waking us up  "I'm going in" I say you guys stay hear I'm sure you can hear" I got up putting my robe on "Gen that's just a bit weird?" Rami says "what when them 2 first started dating I walked in on them" I laughed at the memory "oh right I remember you told me that" rami laughed as well.

Caitlyn's POV
This is the best sex we have ever had it was very romantic and just pure love "don't stop Ben" that was the last thing I said before Gen walked in throwing bucket of cold water on us "what the fuck" Gen could see us both naked I quickly put the duvet on top of both of us, Ben got off me "Gen what the fuck was that for?" "Well first off all you are so fucking loud and secondly you guys are so fucking loud" she bursted out laughing "Gen I'll get you back for this" "we will see about that, you guys can continue but please be fucking quiet" she walked out and I could the others next door laughing their guts out "where were we" Ben got on top of me "we have to be quiet ok" I nodded.

Imogen's POV
"There you go that's solved" I walked back in still laughing "what did you do?" Gwilym asks "Well I took s bucket full of ice water and threw it on them" Gwilym gives me a hi 5 "that's my Girl" Joe gives me a kiss on my cheek "now get out of here" i shooed everyone out and got back into bed "goodnight Joe" "goodnight Love" He gave me a kiss "oh by the way Ben and Caity have declared prank wars in us so I need your help" "I'm in" Joe said giving me another kiss "I love you" I told joe "I know" "I love when you use Star Wars references" I laughed "well I only I do it because i know how much like Star Wars" he gave me another kiss and I cuddled closer to him and then I can hear Ben and Caity again "not again" I closed my ears and Joe did the same....