Chapter 8 - ive got it

Caitlyn's POV
Today's the day Ben and I are going to LA finally I can't wait to get out this place "hey Ben could you please help me with this box into the van" Ben grabs the box and I must say when he has a his shirt of and he is wearing  from carrying so many boxes and furniture he looks sexy "wow that's it that's the last box!" I so -happy I cannot believe I'm moving in with Ben and we can finally start a life together, Ben brings our suitcase out "damn you look hot without a shirt on" I sad rubbing my hand on his 6 pack "babe let's go we can continue later! Ok" he kissed me on the lips "ok" he looked at  me waiting for a answer "fineee. But as soon as we go to the hotel" I make a baby face and put my hands together "awww what a cute baby! Now let's go baby so we can catch our plane" we both laugh, he puts on his shirt and we hold hands and make our way to the car. On the way there queen comes in the radio "bohemian rhapsody! Come on Ben you know the lyrics! Sing it with me" while Ben was driving we both start singing on the top of our lungs. We finally made it to the airport we went through the bag checks and boarded they plan Ben held my hand tight "omg Ben" I scream in shock "we can't go to the queen concert" i said almost shedding a tear, Ben lowered his head and started whispering in my ear "I got the job Babe" he said looking at me waiting to see my response "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! You've got to be joking" Ben puts his fingers to my lips "be quiet! This movie is stop secret we are only allowed to tell our loved ones" he slowly takes his finger of and kissed me "I'll see if I can arrange something since they are coming on tour in LA soon" I was in utter shock I was so happy for my baby I loved him so much " well I guess we need to celebrate tonight" I whisper seductively in his ear, he grabbed my head a brought it closer to his kissing me before the flight takes of.