Chapter 53 - Brother

Imogen's POV
"Caity, I'm so glad to see you!" I ran up to her and hugged her, we finally made it home "Oh Gen, it's so good to have you home again" we hugged longer "Tanner!" I run to him and pick him up "Baby I miss you" I kissed his cheek "Hey there buddy!" Joe took him away from me "I missed you" Joe threw him up in the air and catching him again "where's Ben?" Joe ask Caity  "He is out at a meeting" she smiled "Caity we should go but thank you so much for looking after to Tanner" I hugged her and Joe did as well, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my Lower abdomen and then water running down my leg, I scream in pain. I was going to labour. "Gen! Baby. Are you ok!?" Joe Put Tanner down and put his hands on my shoulders "The baby. The baby is coming" I said breathing extremely hard "Joe you take her to the hospital and I'll be here with Tanner" Caity said helping to the door "thank you Caity" she shut the door and Joe helped me into the car. We are almost to He hospital, now I was even more in pain, I grabbed onto Joe's bicep "Oh fuck. There's another contraction" I scream and cry, Joe gives me his hand to hold "Gen. calm down baby we are almost there. Take deep breathes" I listened to what he told me but then another contraction came, I gripped onto his hand even more tighter. We made it to the hospital, I was in the hospital room while the doctor where getting prepared, Joe was standing next to me holding my hand "I'm scared" I said to Joe "your a strong women Gen. you have done it once you can do it again." He gave my forehead a kiss "Mrs Mazzello on the count of three you are going to start pushing. Ok. 1.2.3" I pushed holding my breath and holding Joe's hand tight. I have been pushing for 5 minutes now and the baby still isn't out "Just a few more Imogen. Your doing wonderful" I try to push once more but I couldn't "I can't. I can't do it" I look up at Joe who was holding my hand and and stroking the top of my head "Come on you can do this. I believe in you" I nodded and started pushing again, then I hear the beautiful sound of our babies cry "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Mazzello, it's a boy!" The doctor handed me my new son, I started crying, Joe kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away "Gen we have another son" Joe said putting his forehead against mine "I know I can't believe Tanner is going to have a brother"