Chapter 52 - Ready to go

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT 

Imogen's POV

I woke up the memories from last night start flooding into my mind, I open my eyes and turn to see Joe sleeping and me in his arms, I gave a kiss of his forehead and snuggled closer to him "good morning" Joe said sounding very tired "Good morning love. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" he kissed my lips very softly "it's ok. anyways we have to get up soon otherwise we are going to miss out flight" I kissed him again, then I got up, putting on my undergarments that were scattered on the floor from last night "Should I wear comfy or Bussiness?' I turn around showing Joe the options "Comfy, its a long flight" I nodded and I went to the bathroom to get changed. Before we could leave the hotel to go to the Airport I called Caity 

G: Hello?

C:Hi Gen! how was your night

G: it was pleasurable 

Gen and Caity both laughed 

C: good to hear! so why are you calling?

G: i'm just wanting to know how Tanner is. 

C: he is good! he had a good sleep. did you want to talk to him?

G: yes that would be wonderful thanks.

T: hello?

G: Hello baby how are you? 

T: I'm gwood mumma

G: That's good. did you want to talk to daddy? 

T: yes pwease 

J: Hello little man. how you going

T: im gwood 

J: thats good. here ill give it back to mum 

T: Ok 

G: ok Baby. Daddy and I have to go. but we will talk to you when we land in Bora Bora 

T: Ok mumma i wuv you.

G: I love you too baby. Mwah 

I hung up, I suddenly felt a sense of Guilt "what's wrong princess" Joe ask me putting his hands on my shoulders "oh I just feel so bad for leaving Tanner all by himself." I looked down at my phone to see my background which was Joe and Tanner together "Baby he is going be ok. Ben and Caity are going to look after him. ok. and we need to have some time for ourselves" he kissed my forehead and brought me into a hug "I love you" I say to him "I love you too. now let's go". we have arrived in Bora Bora, it was beautiful "oh this resort is amazing I mean whoever gets a chance to have their room in the ocean" I say dropping my bags on the floor "oh look at that we have our own deck" I was in awe "Joe how did you get such a place" I turned looking at him "I will do anything to see you smile" he says giving me a kiss, we went and explored the rest of the house, the kitchen was amazing and the living space was so relaxing "Oh Joe look they gave us chocolate's"I went over to the heart-shaped chocolate's and I took a bite "do you wanna Bite?" I ask Joe "sure" I gave him the chocolate I just had they were quite big so we could easily share them, i put the chocolate in his mouth "mmmm this is good chocolate," Joe said grabbing my waist " I know right" I took another bite and Gave another bite, Joe pulled out his phone and Left the room and went on our personal deck, I could hear him recording the outside and talking to his fans, i went outside after a while to see him sitting on the deck chair with a beer in his hand "Where did you get the beer?" i ask him "they gave us a mini fridge with a whole bunch of drinks" I got on the chair with Joe and held onto his waist "Im so happy im here with you" I said looking up at him and he looking down at me "Im happy to" he leaned down and kissed me, then pulling me on top of him, he touched my belly "can you belive very soon we are going to be a family of 4" he said "Honestly I can't" I wrapped my hands arounf Joe's neck and started kissing him again, I felt his hands go up my shirt and I started to unbutten him, I got off him and grabbed his hand pulling him to the bedroom, once we got the Bedroom I closed the door and pressed my lips against his, he pushed my onto the bed and started kissing my neck making his way down to my chest area then my belly then my thighs "Joe" I said, he stopped what he was doing and looked up at me "what is it? did I do something wrong?" he said comign back up to me and giving me a kiss "No. its just we have never really did this before" he understood what i was talking about "do you want me to stop?" he asks me "No keep going. i need you and i want to give it a go" he nodded and bit his lip, he gave me under kiss before he made his way down again.......