Chapter 106 - Rey and Gwil's Wedding part 1

Caitlyn's POV

"You look handsome," I say as Ben walks out into the living room, in a tux "Thank you love" he bends to where I was sitting and gives me a kiss "You look beautiful" Ben whispers in my ear "Love you" I gave him a kiss and stood up "Ok Kiddos time t...

"You look handsome," I say as Ben walks out into the living room, in a tux "Thank you love" he bends to where I was sitting and gives me a kiss "You look beautiful" Ben whispers in my ear "Love you" I gave him a kiss and stood up "Ok Kiddos time to get in the car!" I pick up Parker and Ollie and Steph are holding Ben's hands. we put the kids in their car seats and then we both got in the car "Wait! I didn't bring the diaper bag!" I say opening the door "Caity! I brought it"I quickly closed the door "are you sure?" I asked Ben, he rolled his eyes at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek "I'm sure"

Imogen's POV

"Joe, I look awful, nothing looks good with me and this belly" I stepped out of the closet trying on my 4th outfit, Joe was sitting on the edge of the bed and thank god, our kids we with my sister for the day "Gen, you looked beautiful in everythi...

"Joe, I look awful, nothing looks good with me and this belly" I stepped out of the closet trying on my 4th outfit, Joe was sitting on the edge of the bed and thank god, our kids we with my sister for the day "Gen, you looked beautiful in everything you tried on, but this blue is really suiting you" I looked at myself in the mirror "Dont you think it's to old fashion?" I asked turning around to Joe "No, it suits you really well" Joe says "Ooo wait I have light blue heals maybe they will make it look better!" I run into the closet and got the shoes and put them on and they went back into the bedroom "What do you think" I twirled around "I think you look stunning" Joe said standing up and kissing my cheek "Do you have your light blue tie?" I ask Joe "Yeah it should be somewhere. why?" "We can go matching," I say and give him a kiss "hm ok ill go find it" While Joe goes to find his tie and put my cardigan on "Found it!" Joe Walks out holding the tie "Here let me put it on for you" I take the tie from Joe and start tying it "Perfect. Shall we go now because we are already late" I say and Joe laughs "We shall my lady" Joe holds up his arm and I hook my arm around it. 

***

Caitlyn's POV

the ceremony had already started and there was still no sign of Gen and Joe, Rami and Lucy were with us and of course our children "Have you guys heard from Gen or Joe" I whispered to everyone in our row, but they all shook their heads "They will be here, stop stressing" Ben said putting his hand on my thigh and then I head the sound of high heels walking "Sorry we're late" Gen whispered as she got into our row. "I know pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest says and a whole round of applause appeared, I turned to Lucy who was sitting next to me "3 couples down, one to go"I winked at her and she playfully hit my arm and we both laughed, Gwil and Rey walked passed us hand in hand looking very happy, Rey had on a very simple wedding dress and her veil was touching her shoulders it fit her personality and it was beautiful. All the Boys and their families had our own little table right in the corner, Gen and Joe were dancing, Rami and Lucy were talking with other friends so it was just Ben, I and the kids. "Caity you ok?" Ben asks "Yeah, I'm fine why?" "You look a bit stressed?" Ben moved his chair closer to me "I just have a headache" Ben handed me his glass of water "Here have some water, it will make you feel somewhat better" I took the glass from him and took a sip "Thank you" I smile at him and he smiles back at me "Do you mind if I take our daughter for a little father, daughter dance?" Ben asks me "She's all yours," I say, Ben, picks up Steph and Takes her to the dance floor and starts dancing with her, I couldn't help but let out a laugh on how cute this moment was....