Chapter 17 - Im going to be a dad

Imogen's POV
Joe and I are out on a date to dinner and a movie, i loved spending time with him, he was the one man in my life that I trust I can no lo her trust my father as he ruined my life with abuse or my brothers who also bullied me but Joe treats me well, after the movie and our dinner we go back to our house, yes I moved in with him, I kissed him "what was that for" he asks me just gazing into my eyes "a thank your for a wonderful evening and I'm just in the mood" I winked at him "in the mood huh?" Joe says lifting me and putting me over his shoulder and taking me to our room, he puts me on the bed and starts kissing me "joe I want a baby" I said as he was ripping my shirt off "what!?" He stops what he was doing "are you sure Gen that you want to start a family with me?" He says on looking me while he is on top of me "of course I do, I love you Joe" I say kissing him "then what we waiting for let's have a baby" he starts kissing me on my neck and he starts making his way down ripping of my pants and underwear, and then you know what happens.........

2 weeks later.....

I'm about to take the pregnancy test Joe is at the studio filming so if I am pregnant I'm am going to suprise him, to be honest we have been trying everyday non stop so I hope all our hard work pays off. It's been 3 minutes I check the test and it says ....... pregnant Im fucking pregnant "Gen I'm home sugar" I run down to him jumping into his arms "let's go make a baby" he drops everything and kisses me "Joe no I can't, I can't do it anymore!" Joe puts me on the floor and looks at me so confused, I'm attempting to not to laugh "oh come on I thought you wanted a baby, did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"
"No we just can have sex for 9 months ok" I walk away hoping he realises the major hint I just dropped on him "Gen wait are you pregnant" he says running to me "We i am Joe your going to be a dad!" Joe picks me up and twirls me around "I'm going to be a dad, IM GOING TO BE A FATHER WOOHOO!" I laugh as Joe is running around insane, then the sweetest moment happend he dropped on his knees and started rubbing my belly "hi there little joe or little Gen" I laugh at him "I love you Joe" I look at him and he looks at me "I love you too babe" he kisses me "IM GOING TO BE A DAD"