-memories bring back you

"Take a deep breathe and look at the candle. Relax your body, your hands and not your eyes. Imagine your in a school, your surrounded by lockers. All you have to do is open one and when you do a memory will appear. Focus y/n, focus on Stiles" Lydia's soft voice told me.

I was in the middle of a hallway with a row of lockers on either side of me. I walked to one opening it.

I set at a table, I was at a dance wearing a long red dress.

"Dance with me" I looked up to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"No thanks" I told him going back to picking my nails.

"Let me rephrase Y/N Y/L/N get your cute ass up and dance with me" He told me again.

"Cute but not happening Stiles" I told him.

"Stiles" I mumbled to myself.

"Alright then" Stiles told me throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me to the dance floor before putting me down.

I looked up at him pouting when he reached a hand out pushing a piece of hair from my face making me blush.

I walked to another locker opening it.

"Stiles! Stiles listen to me!" I was on the floor in front of Stiles who looked like he was having a panic attack.

He looked at me, panic in his eyes as he breathed heavy.

"I don't know what to do, I don't know how to help you" I told him.

"I swear I read something on this before" then it clicked in my brain.

I leaned in smashing my lips to his, I pulled back to see his breathing back to normal.

"How did you know to do that?" He asked me.

"I remember reading something once that you needed to hold your breathe a well when you kiss people you hold your breathe" I told him shyly pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you" Stiles told me before kissing me again, this kiss was slow and passionate.

We pulled back placing our foreheads on each other's, "your welcome" I breathlessly told him.

"Wow" you mumbled to yourself before opening another one.

"Y/n could you just listen to me?!" Stiles screamed at me as I got out of his car, slamming his door.

"Why did you kiss her?!" I screamed at him as the rain poured on us, but neither one of us cared at this moment.

"I didn't she kissed me!" He told you.

"How do I know your not lying?" I calmly asked him.

He walked over to me placing his hand on my face, his thumb rubbing my cheek as I laid my face into his hand.

"Have I ever lied to you?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry I should have let you explain" I told him looking at the ground.

"It's okay baby" he pulled me into his arms kissing the top of my head.

"I can't believe I forgot you" I mumbled to myself.

I walked to a locker before opening it to see another memory.

"Don't forget me okay? Their going to take me y/n and your all going to forget me but at least try to remember me" he begged me as we set in his Jeep.

"I could never forget you Stiles" I told him wiping his tears with my thumb.

"I love you y/n" he told me. That was the first time he ever told me he loved me.

"I-I" I stuttered then he was gone.

I opened my eyes to see the candle blown out and Lydia, Malia, and Scott staring at me.

I looked down at the table while tears poured down my face, "he told me he loved me and I didn't say it back" you cried