-marry me

She wants to get married, she wants it perfect
She wants her grandaddy preaching the service
Yeah, she wants magnolias out in the country
Not too many people, save her daddy some money

"Do you know what you want it to look like?" Lydia asked her.

"I have everything planned, I want it to be perfect. I'll have my grandad doing the service, it will be outdoors in the country with magnolias. With only close friends and family, so my dad doesn't have to spend too much" y/n told her best friend hanging up decorations since they were having a little party.

Ooh, she got it all planned out
Yeah, I can see it all right now

Scott was in the other room getting foods and drinks with his best friend Stiles who was lucky enough to marry Y/n. Anyone could tell y/n was excited about the wedding and Stiles was too, but Scott could see how the entire wedding would go for him.

I'll wear my black suit, black tie, hide out in the back
I'll do a strong shot of whiskey straight out the flask
I'll try to make it through without crying so nobody sees
Yeah, she wanna get married
But she don't wanna marry me

Y/n twirling the ring around her finger admiring the beautiful diamonds. Smiling at the thought of marrying the boy she had loved since 10th grade.

"You ready to marry him in a few months?" Malia asked her and y/n nodded with a big smile on her face.

"There's no one else I would want to marry"

I remember the night when I almost kissed her
Yeah, I kinda freaked out, we'd been friends for forever
And I always wondered if she felt the same way
When I got the invite, I knew it was too late

Scott stood there listening to Stiles talk about how excited and lucky he was but Scott wasn't listening all he could think about was how that should be him.

He remembered the night he almost kissed her, the girl he had been in love with since the 4th grade.

They were at the dinner after a lacrosse game with the rest of the team, her hand beside his before she slid it over on top of his hand. He looked down at their intertwined hands and back up to see her looking at him before he started to lean in.

Their lips almost touched when someone banged on the glass beside them making them jump back while y/n let a little scream. She looked up to see Stiles laughing at her, "Stiles!" She yelled his name laughing as she let go of Scott's hand. 

She ran out of the dinner before jumping on Stiles back. Her giggles filling the air as he spun her around with a big smile on his face.

And I know her daddy's been dreading this day
Oh, but he don't know he ain't the only one giving her away

Scott watched as y/n walked down the stairs with a dress on with a huge smile on her face. His heart jumped at the sight of her looking beautiful, then his heart broke when Stiles ran over to his fiancé twirling her around before dipping her down while kissing all over her face.

"God your beautiful" Stiles whispered to her making y/n blush. No matter what he always could make her blush even if they have been together for 4 years.

I'll wear my black suit, black tie, hide out in the back
I'll do a strong shot of whiskey straight out the flask
I'll try to make it through without crying so nobody sees
Yeah, she wanna get married
But she don't wanna marry me

Scott looked away for the engaged couple and headed over to the drinks before bringing a glass of pink champagne to his lips letting the alcohol burn his throat as it went down.

Bet she got on her dress now, welcoming the guests now
I could try to find her, get it off of my chest now
But I ain't gonna mess it up, so I'll wish her the best now

He looked around for y/n, he had to tell her how he felt before she was married to his best friend. He found her standing by the door greeting people, he walked towards her but stoped when her grandmother walked in.

"I'm so happy for you dear" Her grandmother told her before giving the bride to be a hug. "I hope he treats you well"

"Grandma he is amazing, he makes me so happy. He honestly makes me feel like a teenager in love all over again, I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else" Y/n told her grandmother thinking about how much she loved the boy.

"I'm happy to her that darling" she told y/n before walking in, passing by Scott smiling at him.

Scott looked from the glass to y/n and sighed. She was truly happy with his best friend and even if he did love her, he wasn't going to be the one to take her happiness away from her.

So I'm in my black suit, black tie, hiding out in the back
Doing a strong shot of whiskey straight out the flask
I'll try to make it through without crying so nobody sees
Yeah, she wanna get married
Yeah, she gonna get married
But she ain't gonna marry me
Whoa, she ain't gonna marry me, no