-home

"Alright so there's going to be a pack meeting this afternoon, we can't do it at my house because my mom is having guest over" Scott told them.

"We can't have it at my place either, my dad is off and said if I came home before 7 he would handcuff me to the mailbox" Stiles explained making everyone laugh.

"Well obviously can't have it at Allison's so umm y/n?" Scott asked her.

"We can't have it at my house sorry" y/n quickly told them. She didn't want them to know the truth about where she lived.

"Why not? Because now that I think about it we have never been to your house" Lydia told her and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yeah there's a reason for that" y/n mumbled.

"Alright then so Lydias?" Stiles asked and everyone agreed.

They met at Lydia's house and had the pack meeting before everyone left to go home. Y/n was the first one to walk out of Lydia's house walking to the place she called home.

"Where definitely following her right?" Stiles asked the remaining pack members.

"Duh" Lydia told him before Alison, Lydia, Scott and Stiles got into Alison's car.

They followed her a safe distance behind while she walked down the side walk and ended up at the location.

"The high school?" Lydia asked watching y/n walk into the building.

They waited a few minutes before turning the car off and walking into the school.

"Why would she be here? I thought she was going home?" Alison asked as they walked around the school locking for her.

The bathroom door opened and y/n walked out in pajamas and a tooth brush in her hand.

"What are y'all doing here?" She aksed nervously.

"Better question what are you doing here, thought you were going home" Stile said to her.

"This my home" she sighed walked down another hallway and opening the door small door under the stairs.

Inside was a pile of blankets and pillows with suitcases filled with clothes.

"Your staying here?" Scott asked her as she set on the pile of stuff.

"Yeah this is my home now" she told them sadly.

"Why? Why aren't you with your family?" Alison asked crouching down in the doorway.

"I shifted in front of my parents one day and they called me a monster. They said I wasn't their daughter and kicked me out of the house telling me to never come back" y/n told them asked tears ran down her face.

"How long?" Scott asked her.

"A year" y/n mumbled.

"You've been living here for a year?!" They asked in shock and she nodded.

"Hey get your stuff" Stiles told her.

"Why?" Y/n asked him wiping he tears.

"I just got off the phone with my dad and your staying with us now" he told y/n and she stood up running to him before giving him a tight hug.

"Thank you" he mumbled against his shoulder making Stiles smile.