-bad for you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Every girls wants a bad boy that will be good for them and every boy wants a good girl that will be bad for them.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I stood in front of my boyfriend as we went over the last bit of the plan.

"You got it right?" He asked me and I nodded before he placed his forehead on mine. "I love you babygirl"

"I love you more baby I'll see you soon" I told him before I started to put the plan into action

About a month ago I told them I was new to Beacon Hills and that I was a werewolf. Scott immediately took me into his pack, I guess it was helpful me and my boyfriends relationship was a secret.

Right now we were going over the plan at Scott's house for how to take down another pack.

"So here's the plan Theos pack is going to be in the woods tonight and we are going to ambush them. We will have to take out all the others but make sure Theo is alive." Scott explained and went over the parts of the plan.

After the meeting we went home to get ready for tonight and I called my boyfriend, "Hey Beautiful" said when he picked up.

"Hey baby everything is going as planned" I told him before explaining the plan to him "so bring extra people to help defend"

"Okay, I cant wait to hold you in my arms" he said through the phone.

"Oh baby we are going to do more than just that" I told him knowing he could hear the smirk in my voice.

"God I can't wait to see you, but I gotta get everything ready I love you be careful" he told me before hanging up.

I walked over to my closet and put on this outfit.

Before grabbing my phone and keys driving to Scott's house

We pulled up and stood out the car, "y'all ready for this?" Scott asked and everyone nodded except me.

To babyboy:
We're here

From babyboy:
Alright we're ready

"Y/n?" Scott asked and I pushed my phone in my pocket telling him I was ready.

We walked through the woods until we stumbled across the pack, Theo standing in front of a lot of werewolves with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face. 

"How the hell did he know?" Scott hissed at the group.

"Princess" Theo said sticking his hand out before I walked over to him grabbing his hand before he pulled me close to him.

Our bodies together as he placed his hands on my sides pulling me as close as I can. His lips moving in sync with mine while his tongue explored my mouth before I pulled away for air. He kissed my head before pulling my body to his side wrapping an arm around my waist as we smirked at the shocked group.