-daddys favorite

Y/n is Peters 17 year old daughter who is spoiled and treated like a damn princess. She has never been told no a single day in her entire life, which you think would change when Malia - Peters other daughter- shows up but Y/n just rubs it in her face that she was the one he wanted and that she is and always will be daddy's favorite.

"Daddy!" Y/n yelled walking into the loft her and her father shared with her cousin Derek.

"He went out for a bit Y/n/n, he should be back in an hour" Derek told her walking into the living room where she stood holding her Channel purse the keys to her solid black Porsche.

"Okay" she said walking to her bedroom placing the stuff down before walking back into the living room a few minutes later to get a glass of water when she saw the McCall pack sitting in there.

They never really liked each other since they thought she was a stuck up spoiled princess and she was dating the boy they couldn't stand, Jackson Whittemore. She didn't like them because they were losers and she believed they were only dirt underneath her feet.

"Malia" Y/n said smugly looking at the girl sitting on the couch.

"Whore" Malia spit back making Y/n laugh.

"Aww sweetheart that doesn't hurt me I've been called worse" Y/n said walking closer to the couch making Malia stand up.

"Oh yeah like what?" Malia crossed her arms raising her eyebrow.

"Your sister" Y/n said shoving her back onto the couch.

"Y/n!" Scott snapped at her making Y/n laugh.

"Little Malia still upset dad didn't want you? Instead he wanted me, I will always be daddy's favorite. Get that through your head" Y/n told her turning on her heel when she heard Malia rawr making Y/n turn around to see her in her were-coyote form.

"Your not even a real werewolf, freak" Y/n said walking into the kitchen when Malia grab her shoulder pulling her to the ground before climbing on top of her.

"Malia!" Scott yelled her name along with the rest of the pack.

Y/n sensed her dad was at the door so instead of fighting back she covered her face with her hands whimpering on the ground when Peter opened the door.

"What the hell is going on?" He yelled walking over to Malia grabbing her shoulder and shoving her off of his precious daughter who could do absolutely no wrong.

"Y/n she-" Lydia began to explain as Stiles and Kira help Malia off the ground and tried to calm her down.

"Shut up!" Peter yelled making her shut up. "Y/n sweetheart what happened?"

"Daddy I was doing my homework when I came to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then I walked into the living room to say hello to the pack when Malia started making rude comments and attacked me" Y/n told her father tears filling her eyes and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"That's not what-" The pack began to defend Malia when Peter told them to stop.

"Go to your room while I get your water" He told her kissing the top of her head as he walked into the kitchen.

"What did I tell you, I'm daddy's favorite" Y/n smirked before turning on her heel flipping her hair and walking up the staircase to her bedroom.