Chapter 1: So much for a Quiet Drink

Hawk walked down the streets of the shadier parts of Vale, heading towards Junior's bar. He's been there a couple of times, and had a respectable tolerance for Junior. When Hawk approached the doors, one of Junior's lackeys opened the door for him.

???: "Good to see you again sir." The grunt greeted letting Hawk walk in. Hawk simply grunted an acknowledgement and walked past him. Once inside, he could hear the remix of songs playing. As well as the smell of liquor and cigar smoke that wafted through the air. Hawk just smirked and walked through the crowds of people making his way to the bar.

Junior was just finishing someone's drink when he spotted Hawk walking towards him. Junior just raised an eyebrow but regardless pulled out a new glass.

Junior: "The usual?" He asked holding up a bottle.

Hawk: "You know me J." He replies smirking and sat down at the bar. Junior just shook his head and poured the dark liquor before dropping two ice cubes into it.

Junior: "Grimm's fang coming at you." He called sliding the glass to Hawk. "I honestly think your the only person who actually drinks that." Junior commented as Hawk took a swig. Hawk just chuckled with his eyes closed enjoying the burning sensation run down his throat.

???:  "You know, I think Junior is right. Hawk why do you drink that stuff?" The voice echoed in Hawk's mind as he kept smiling, grabbing the bottle and his glass before walking over to a booth in the corner.

???: "Personally, I think you could choose a far better drink. Doesn't our cousin always say that the Strawberry Sunrise is really good?" Hawk just shook his head at the question before taking another swig. Melanie and Miltia walked past the booth and winked at him before going to Junior. Hawk raised his glass to them before finishing the glass and refilled it.

Hawk: "Summer, Winter. Please let me just enjoy this." He said to them in his mind as he watched the people dancing. "Spring, Autumn? You two are being quiet all of a sudden."

Spring: "Just listening to the music. That's all." She said happily causing Hawk to chuckle.

Autumn: "I'm starting to agree with Winter. Hawk why do you always order the same drink?" She asked making Hawk role his eyes.

Hawk: "Hey, I like the drink. Plus I never need to worry about J running out of the..." He paused seeing someone walk through the doors. "Yang?"

Yang smiled taking in the scene before casually walking to the bar, more specifically, towards Junior who was thinking to himself after a conversation with somebody with red hair and a bowler hat.

Hawk: "So. You girls think she's about to tear up the place?" He asked his sisters while pouring more liquid into his cup.

S.S.A.W: "This is Yang you're talking about." They said at the same time causing Hawk to laugh.

Hawk: "Well then, let's enjoy the show." He said tipping his glass back finishing another cup of the liquor. He leaned back against the seat, letting the natural shade from the lights hide him while he watched Yang. If a brawl broke out, she would drag him into the fight. And he didn't feel like fighting right now.

Yang walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, while Junior gave her a weird look.

"Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" Junior asked looking at her. Yang just smirked and put a hand on her hip.

"Aren't you a little old to be called junior?" She replied sassily. Junior stood up from the bar and looked down at her. The music drowned them out for Hawk to be able to hear, though he cringed when Yang grabbed him below the belt making Junior let out a high pitched noise.
Yang showed him her scroll, mainly a picture that Hawk could guess who it was. The same person Yang has been looking for ever since she was a little girl.