Chapter 45.5: Lemon

*** Lemon Incoming! If you're not wanting to read a lemon I suggest you stop here! You have been warned! For everyone who continues, enjoy!***

Hawk sat up against the wall as Weiss slowly walked towards him. The moonlight coming through the window caused Weiss to glow in the darkness of the room. Weiss reaches up and loosened her hair braid enough to free her hair, letting it hang freely down her back as she set the braid down on the dresser.

Weiss: "Well? Aren't you going to help?"

Hawk: "Dunno. I was enjoying the show from here."

Weiss: "You dolt."

Hawk chuckled and stood up, walking over and pulling Weiss into a deep loving kiss. Weiss let out a muffled eep before sinking into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck while Hawk held onto her waist. Hawk slowly pushed his tongue against her lips, and Weiss obliged by opening her mouth for him. The two began a heated tongue wrestle until they broke away to catch their breath.

Weiss smiled as she ran her hand down Hawk's armour, feeling the intricate grooves and the two ravens in the metal.

Weiss: "Does this ever come off?"

Hawk chuckled and let go of Weiss and began to loosen the armour's straps. As soon as it fell to the ground, Weiss grabbed the bottom of Hawk's undershirt and lifted it over his head then dropped it to the ground. Weiss paused momentarily as the moonlight reflected the scars across Hawk's chest. She gingerly rubbed her fingers against them, causing Hawk to shiver at the feeling.

Weiss: "I've seen these so many times... but I'm still shocked by them."

Hawk: "I know, I don't think it's something that will ever get easier to look at."

Hawk ran his fingers through Weiss hair, causing her to let out a small moan. Weiss then pushed Hawk backwards, causing him to fall down onto the bed with a slight gasp. Weiss quickly climbed onto him, sitting on top of his abdomen as she began to remove her dress. Hawk watched breathlessly as Weiss removed her top, leaving her in with only a white bra and the bandage on her shoulder. Hawk reached up and began to unwrap the bandage, Weiss quietly watching until it was completely off and discarded.

Hawk: "Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

Weiss: "Perhaps..."

Weiss smirked as she reached behind her and unclipping the strap, then she kept one hand to hold the bra as she leaned down to lock lips with Hawk again. During the kiss, Hawk had slid his hands down to her waist and begun to slide her skirt down. Weiss blushed a dark crimson as she helped him discard of her skirt and exposing her white panties. She sat up and dropped her bra to the side, covering her chest with an arm as she looked down at him. Hawk was about to sit up when he heard a glyph summon. He found his arms were pinned to the bed by dark glyphs, causing him to chuckle.

Hawk: "Are we feeling controlling tonight?"

Weiss: "Did I not say that I'll help you relax?"

She smirked and slid a her hands down his abdomen, grabbing the edge of his pants and begun to pull them down. Weiss still had a burning blush as she pulled down Hawk's boxers, his member standing up strong. Weiss took hold of it and slowly began to rub it, causing Hawk to let out a quiet moan. Weiss leaned down and slowly ran her tongue from the base to the tip of his member. As soon as she reached the tip, she slowly inserted it into her mouth which caused both of them to moan together.

Weiss slowly bobbed her head on it, causing Hawk to pleasurably squirm. Weiss let out a low moan, sending vibrations which caused Hawk to pull against his restraints. Weiss lifted her head up to stare at Hawk, holding the tip of his member in her mouth. She sent a wink before going down again, this time taking more than before. Hawk gasped in pleasure as he felt himself build to max.

Hawk: "Weiss... I'm going to-"

Weiss giggled a bit and started bobbing faster, encouraging Hawk to release. With a satisfied moan, Hawk released and Weiss began to swallow it down. She sat up and gave a slow lick across her lips. Hawk pulled against the restraints, this time they disappeared, and he pulled Weiss down to the bed. He smirked down at her as he slowly pulled her panties off. Weiss instinctively closed her legs, giving a dark blush as she bit her bottom lip.

Hawk: "You ready, Snowflake?"

Weiss: "I'm always ready for you, Snowbird."

Hawk slowly spread her legs apart, lining himself up to her. The two stared into each other's eyes as he inserted himself into her. Weiss gasped and squirmed, clinging onto Hawk until she was ready. Hawk then began to slowly thrust into her, getting small moans out of Weiss. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and he took it as the sign to go faster. As he did, Weiss grabbed his neck and smashed her lips against his. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, which he happily moaned into as their tongues wrestled. Weiss pulled back from the kiss, gasping slightly as Hawk began to massage her breasts.

Their breathing quickened as they reached their limit, climaxing hard together. Hawk leaned down onto Weiss, letting them catch their breath. Weiss smirked and gave a slow lick up Hawk's neck, causing him to shudder at the feeling. She rolled them over so that she could ride him, placing her hands onto his chest as she started rolling her hips across his. Hawk smiled and ran his hands up her sides, taking hold of her breasts and giving them a good squeeze which caused Weiss to moan and move faster. Weiss went on to lift herself up slightly with her knees, then letting herself drop back down on his member. Their moans were in synch as Hawk grabbed onto her hips, helping her to bounce on him faster. Weiss had to cover her mouth to muffle her scream of pleasure as the two of them climaxed again.

Panting hard, Weiss dropped down onto Hawk's chest and started to nuzzle her face into it. Hawk wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead softly.

No words were needed as the two stared into each other's eyes. Hawk reached down and pulled the blankets around the two of them, making sure that Weiss was pressed close to him. She giggled as she kept her head on his chest. They drifted off to sleep, relieved that they could finally be in each other's arms again after being apart for so long.