Character bio

Name: Hawk Branwen

Sex: male

Height: 5'7

Father (adopted): Qrow Branwen

Sisters: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. He can communicate with them in his mind.

Uncle: Taiyang Xiao Long

Aunts: Raven Branwen and Summer Rose

Cousins: Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose

Hair: black, average length, usually has it swept back in a comb over fashion.

Eye colour: changes depending on your emotions. If your sad they turn icy blue, happiness is green, anger is bright orange, worry is brown. Hawk also has really good eyesight, living up to his namesake. He can shoot a bow at pinpoint accuracy over a large distance.

Aura: silver

Symbol:

Semblance: Cryokinesis

Looks: Hawk has an intimidating aura around him at the first glance. He wears a silver shirt, black jeans, and an dark blue over coat with his symbol printed on the back. He normally wears black combat boots. He carries around a flask with Qrow's symbol embedded on it. Big thing though, he can't get drunk, much to his annoyance some days. When he drinks from his flask, it helps him focus and sharpen his senses.

Personality: Pretty cocky attitude against opponents and people that try to boss him around. Really cares about his two cousins and promised to protect them from any danger. Likes to drink like his dad.

Backstory: Hawk was abandoned in a dead village that was plagued by Beowolves. He probably would have died if it wasn't for Qrow, who found him during a mission. Qrow decided to adopt him, and raise him as his own. While it was tough on both of them at first, thanks to Qrow's semblance, they quickly adapted and life became better. Hawk is about a month and a half older than Yang. Under Qrow's guidance and training, Hawk quickly became a skilled fighter with his swords and bow. As well as hand to hand fighting. Hawk also learned that his body is hosting four spirits inside of him. While he initially freaked out, he grew accustomed to his four sisters. The only person he told about his sisters is Qrow. Hawk discovered his semblance one day when training with Yang, when he accidentally froze the ground causing both him and Yang to slide and smack into Qrow, who was coming to pick up Hawk. Leading to the three in a tangled mess and laughing. Hawk is also the only one of the family to have made a bond with Raven. Before she disappeared, she gave Hawk his sword as a present and helped him train with it.

Weapons:
Talons

The sword that was gifted to him by Aunt Raven

The sword that was gifted to him by Aunt Raven. The handle of the blade can be extended and opened to deploy a second sword, which he can use as a either a double ended sword, or detach it and duel wield.

(Don't know what to call this. Any suggestions?)

Hawk can use his semblance to form his gown out of ice

Hawk can use his semblance to form his gown out of ice. He creates the arrows by pulling back on the string. Hawk can channel his semblance into the arrows so that when they make contact with its target, it will freeze the target.