38 weeks

Halloween.
33 weeks pregnant.

Jessica was putting away some new clothes they've received for baby girl. As of right now the nursery is a mixture of Simba's things and this new baby's.
Jessica wanted to keep a few of his decorations but still make it special for her baby girl.

As Jessica put away her clothes she came across his baby Simba outfit he would have worn on his first Halloween.

Tears immediately filled Jessica's eyes.
She placed a kiss on the outfit before holding it to her chest.

Jessica took a deep breath and said, "Happy Halloween, baby boy."

She then put it away and walked back to her room.

Once getting there Jessica took a deep breath and said, "Oh baby girl, you're making it hard for mama to get around! You're just so big already." Jessica says rubbing her stomach.

The baby responds with big kicks.

"Heh! You are so cute!
..Daddy and I need to figure out what your name is going to be, don't we?
You'll be here so soon, little one!"

Just then Jessica was interrupted.
"Mommy! I'm ready to go trick or treating with my baby brother!"

"Alright baby girl we're comin."

"Is Danny going to be there too?"

"Yep! It's the whole gang tonight." Jessica smiles.

"Yay!"

**

Soon the three of them met up with Sam, Megan and Landon. Sam and Danny weren't exactly close, but they both out their differences aside for Autumn.

"Jessica, I love your shirt!" Megan smiled.

"Oh thank you!" Jessica giggled.

"My mommy doesn't actually eat little kids, Megan." Autumn tells Megan.

"Oh okay, good!" She plays along. "I thought I was gonna have to hide Landon!"

"Noooo!" Autumn laughs.

**

Going from house to house was a bit difficult for Jessica, but seeing how happy Autumn was with her little brother made it all worthwhile.

As they were walking up to one of the homes, Jessica turned to the side and there he was.  A baby about Simba's age.  In his mother's arms wearing the costume her son was supposed to wear.

Jessica suddenly broke down in tears.

"Jessie, are you okay?" Sam asks.

"Simba." She points.

Danny looks at the baby then back at Jessica.
"Honey—"

"He's wearing his costume.. look at him!  He even looks like my Simba."