SAN IMAGINE

Member: San

Name: Madison

Genre: Angst/happy ending

Dedicated to: muchnct

Next imagine: Seonghwa

Madison's POV

I placed the last plate on the table,pleased with the way it looked. The strong smell of the beef that was,unexpectedly,handled perfectly by an inexperienced cook like myself contrasted with the delightful and sweet scent that was coming out of the cheesake,which I had carefully picked out while shopping today. Both of them made me more jubilant than I already was.

As a matter of fact,it must be the first time that I've cooked so eagerly. I guess it's different when you do it for someone that you care about. 

A great deal of time has passed,since me and San have eaten together. He's been extremely busy lately and therefore unable to communicate with me as much. We surely talk almost every single day through text messages and calls,but it's not the same. I miss his warm hugs,his soft kisses,his dimples that come into view in an effortless way and...honestly,I'm just in need of his presence right now.

So when I was informed over one of our usual late night calls that he's going to visit me tonight,I couldn't hide my excitement and decided to show it to him by making him dinner. In fact,I attempted to make the exact same dish that we had on our first date.

He had reserved a table on one of the fanciest restaurants in town and the food,just like that day,was memorable. 

I was wondering if he'd notice that rather small,but important to me,detail. I thought that it would make the day more special than it already was,even though he wasn't even here yet.

I came to the conclusion that wearing something more elegant was the best choice just for tonight. I wore a white,knee-length dress that was matching with my earrings,heels and shoes. It's a valuable day anyways.

I walked closer towards the mirror,observing my reflection..feeling rather satisfied with the way I looked. My full,red lips curved in a smile as if I've just heard the news. It was my purpose to make him go crazy anyways. It's been a long time since we've done anything too and I know he craves for my touch just as much as I crave for his.

Author's POV

There was a light knock on the door making Madison flinch. She would be mad at the person who interrupted her thoughts in which San was included,but since she knew who was hiding behind it...nothing else was important to her at that moment. 

Her step was rapid and impatient,indicating she couldn't hide her feelings anymore. She opened the door only to be met with a stranger. Her world shattered into small,but desperate,pieces.

The dark circles under his eyes could be noticed from miles apart. His messy hair and shrunken clothes specifying that it's just one of those tiring days which he only yearns to be put into an end. His practice bag hung tiredly over his shoulder,not minding the heaviness striking it painfully. His stuff were untidily squeezed in there and the look on his face desired nothing but sleep.

Madison cursed internally. No. She didn't want this day to be one of these ones. This day needs to be special and perfect. She completely understood and respected the fact that he was tired. But,at the same time,she couldn't help but be annoyed and,maybe,even mad at him. It's not like they see each other every day. It's been more than 2 weeks. But...today,unfortunately...had to be one of these days.