HONGJOONG IMAGINE(part 2)

Dedicated to: nofacegal

the sky vanishes almost completely once they set foot in the thick forest

the sky vanishes almost completely once they set foot in the thick forest. only a few fragments of light blue remain in their eyesight...like scattered pieces of the world's most difficult jigsaw puzzle.

the air is rich,heavily fragranced with the smell of dry leaves and loam. the dampness is ruining their hair,running carelessly along a muddy path,yet none of them seem to pay attention to that. 

the residents of the forest are moving in bewilderment from the abrupt sound of running feet crashing against dry leaves. birds chirping harmoniously. louder and louder. squirrels dashing up a nearby trunk. 

the heavy sound of a waterfall hypnotizes them,making her stop. he copies her movements. the running water has the same mesmerizing quality as music. they both crave to drink in the sound.

they breathe in all the natural air their lungs allow them to and expel it slowly. it is thick,but with just the right amount of sweetness. 

she squeezes his hand lightly. to tell him wordlessly how fascinating this sight appears in her eyes. and he agrees...squeezing back in wonder. 

she settles against the tree behind her and pulls him towards her, their fingers intertwining effortlessly.

his first kiss is barely more than a caress. followed by another, soft and slow, against the corner of her mouth. then another one...

"ten minutes...", the female murmurs against his lips. "let's give them ten minutes."

he pulls away slightly and shakes his head. "twenty.", is his only response before he leans in one more time to kiss her lips, to place those featherlight kisses over and over. 

their soft kissing sounds seem to be the only thing echoing in their ears, as the heavy sounds of the waterfall fade away slowly. the birds' chirping intensifies, as though they're familiar with what the couple is currently doing. 

her hands travel everywhere along his body, caressing it as gently as she can, yet they appear to settle in against the back of his shoulder more than she intends to. gripping it, as if it will suddenly vanish from her tight grasp. stroking it like it's the most precious part on his body...like she treasures it the most.

"do you remember the day we met," she breaths, "when you told me your name and i told you the meaning behind it?"

hongjoong pauses for a while and thinks, eyes wandering on the ground, before he meets her stare and nods. he leans in again, not getting enough of her lips, only to be stopped by her finger.