MINGI IMAGINE

Dedicated to: YukiMizukii

"congratulations! i'm so happy for you!!"

but i wasn't...

i observed the couple in front of my eyes. they were smiling in blissful content,relaxing in each other's arms. their faces were coated with sheer delight,expressions emitting a mesmerizing harmony. 

and i kept wondering when my time would come. is it really that hard to find your soulmate? what is a soulmate?

they say that it's someone who understands you. who connects with you so well that it's like two perfectly arranged puzzle pieces finding each other. he just gets you. it's a connection of minds,a mutual respect,an unconditional love,a total understanding. it's about showing that person your true self,not contemplating whether he'll leave you or not when you do. you know that he understands your thoughts,he supports every single decision you make,he never leaves your side.

i live in a world where finding your soulmate is like the ulterior purpose of every human being. people say that not only are you complete when you find him,but you're also floating in a parallel universe. a universe where he can only take you to. 

i've heard that the moment you see that person,everything else stops existing. it's just you and him. cheesy right? your eyes connect and he looks at you in a way that noone else has ever done in your life. it's a deep gaze and you just can't seem to get away. 

his touch makes you go crazy. it's as though fireworks explode every time he touches you. his skin feels soft and heartwarming. it provides you with safety and warmth,feelings that appear different when you sense him against your skin.

the happy couple kept singing to each other,their soft voices echoing throughout the arena. staring lovingly at each other,not paying attention to the almost full room. they said that it reminded them of the first time they met.

in my world,singing connects two lost soulmates. it unites them and brings them together. his singing voice feels like honey against your ear. it's appealing...in a romantic way. it pulls you in,embracing you in a warm hug,a hug that you wish to last forever. 

some people might have a better voice than him. but his....his just...feels right. it's not about his voice being perfect or not. it's about getting lost in it,daydreaming about it,getting goosebumps with its different tones. your heart flutters and it's not the kind of flutter that it used to do when you had a highschool crush. no...it's more than that. way more than that...

i clutched the lightstick stronger onto my hands,wanting nothing but to leave already. my friend convinced me to accompany her to a concert,saying that it will be the best one i'd ever been to. she was a huge fan of the performing group,while i wasn't even familiar with them. not being able to say no to my best friend however,led me to be there with her at that moment. in front of the singing couple.