YEOSANG IMAGINE

Member: Yeosang

Genre: Fluffy/Angst

Name: Ryujin

Dedicated toYunhoPleaseMarryMe

Next Imagine: Hongjoong

''Why are you so mean to me?'',the female painfully managed to whisper,the unbearable pain making her voice crack.

A suffocating silence conquered the cafeteria,which was occupied by a few customers,considering the fact that it was still early in the morning. 

A light ray of sunlight came through the window,grazing the skin of the male's face.

He attempted,yet again,to act as if he didn't care. As if it was his deep-rooted purpose to heartlessly hurt her feelings.

But he couldn't. Not again. 

His act had to end. 

___________________________________________

Ryujin kept on wondering.

Wondering why he behaves like this to her.

He is,undoubtedly,a naturally cold person. He has a group of friends,with whom he speaks to solely,not being on the lookout for forming any other intimate bonds. The mysterious male doesn't communicate with anyone but them.

He,on top of that,tends to arrive at school earlier than he's supposed to,awaiting the commencement of classes. It's more like a daily routine to him. 

Taking his seat in the back of the classroom,plastering a nonchalant and uninterested look on his face,not even endeavouring to act as if he's deeply immersed in the teachers' lectures,talking to his friends whilst a few smiles are being emerged from his face here and there and heading out of class,not disremembering to gift her with a look that she can't quite interpret.

It happends everyday.

It sends chills all over her body.

She doesn't know if it's merely a coincidence or if he genuinely hates her with all his might. Ryujin,like everyone else,is aware of the unwelcoming atmosphere that consistently encompasses his figure. However,she feels as if she is the only victim of that inscrutable look. 

She even crept up on him once,as carefully as she could. She had to know if she was the only one and,if so,why?

Why was he doing it? Why does he make her feel so unwanted with just one simple look? Why?

The female student has not caused any harm to him. They're not even talking.

She was curious to know. She had to. It can't be a mere coincidence. It happens every single day afterall.

That's how days passed by and then,to add insult to injury,the incident at the cafeteria took place. Just like that. So incredibly unforeseen. So unbelievably planned.