YUNHO IMAGINE

Member: Yunho

Genre: Fluff/Angst

Name: Andrea

Dedicated to: Yuu_Pi

he looks like an angel:'')

⇾you're a trainee in KQ⇽

you emitted a sigh full of weariness,as you made your way out of the dorm. readjusting the strap of your bag,you began walking towards your company,which was,thankfully,a few minutes away. it was extremely early in the morning,the bright colors of the sunrise almost blinding you. they still relaxed you in some way however. 

you tried your best to put your fatigue aside and concentrate on the beautiful,emitting colors,on the birds that were excitingly chirping. unfortunately your hopeful attempts were harshly torn apart by the one worry,which has been constantly filling your mind lately. 

you were actually a new trainee in this company. apart from the fact that you were already struggling,your dancing skills were lacking for the most part,you also didn't expect to be informed with a sudden announcement the day before. 

basically you had to learn a whole choreography in just five days. to some,it might be an easy task,but to you,lacking experience and confidence,was a total nightmare. you couldn't believe that they had given you such a difficult job to do,given that it has just been a week since you've entered the building.

the choreo was extremely hard as well. you didn't know what they expected from you,a newbie. they were already too familiar with your deficient skills,the label they had given you as the worst dancer among the trainees wasn't helping you any further. the other girls,who also had to learn the same choreo with you,were on a different,a higher level. some were also looking down on the choreography,saying it's too easy.

you didn't want to think about the comparisons that would occur anytime soon,pointing out how good everyone is except you. you held back your tears,slightly wiping them away from the corner of your eye,as you opened the heavy door of the large building.

making your way to the practice room,you couldn't help but get more and more anxious,the lump in your throat gradually tightening. you were looking down as usual,your feet unconsciously taking you to where you dreaded being the most at that moment. and as you quietly opened the door,you felt everyone staring at you. you felt as though every single girl in that room was looking down on you.

you felt unwelcomed and lonely. you weren't quite the social person,shy for the most part. it was hard and,sometimes,painful for you to meet new people or be friends with them. you needed somebody so badly however. your mind couldn't comprehend how you were going to survive all by yourself in this long,suffocating journey. you needed a presence. a friend.