SEONGHWA IMAGINE

Dedicated to: Makeupsex-

harley quinn x joker

"come on doll face! cheer up!!" he cackled, kicking himself off the dirty wall and walking slowly towards her. he took out a dagger and towered over her trembling body, holding it close to her lips. "why so serious??" he whispered with a harsh voice.

"you promised me!" she cried out. "you promised we'd leave together! that you'd take me with you after i helped you!!"

"oh but we are sweetheart." he began to carress her damp cheek with the knife. "i just want to mark you first. make you like me." he chuckled hoarsely. "you want people to believe that you're like them but oh my poor harley...you're crazy! just like me!!" he laughed loudly.

she shivered. she was horrified. helpless.

"oh but i know it doll face. i know ya won't leave me." he gave a hysterical laughter. "i'm just in the mood to play a fun game with ya and ya ain't gonna ruin the fun for me baby doll. got it?"

she whimpered louder and louder. her wrists were already turning into an intense red color from the tight ropes. dry blood painted them and the fresh one covered it, landing on the cold floor. everything appeared blurry.

he slapped her cheek harshly and screamed "got it???!" she nodded rapidly with the pool of tears in her eyes making it hard to look at him and his actions. maybe it's for the best.

he walked swiftly towards the corner of the dark room where he had a bag full of his lethal tools. he searched messily to find what he wanted, mumbling severe curses here and there. another shiver crept down her spine at the loud sound of the tools and guns touching each other, creating a poweful sound that pierced her ears. she shut her eyes tightly as more tears ran down her face.

he suddenly got up and turned around. with a deep sigh, he rolled his eyes. "doll face, i recommend to refrain your screams of excitement because i have some amazing news for ya." he brought the light above her head even closer to her face. she let out a sound of pain and tried to move away, but he grabbed her hair fiercely.

"now you don't move an inch or else i'll plant a hole in your tiny little throat. okay princess?? okay. turns out that i don't have the tattoo gun with me, but look!!" he showed a sharp knife and laughed loudly. "you're my canvas now my harley. my personal canvas. stay still and let Mr. J do all the work, okay? okay."

that night was filled with painful screams and begging words. her cries resonated through the room, hitting every corner of it perfectly. every sound coming from her however, was swallowed by his crazy, deafening laughter each time the knife created a fresh cut on her bleeding cheek. the blood ran down her neck, only for it to land on his hands. she dreaded her own blood, whilst he craved for more of it every time the red liquid dropped on his hand.