YEOSANG IMAGINE

Member: Yeosang

Name: Andrea

Genre: Fluff/Angst

Dedicated to: Yuu_Pi

''is he really just a friend?''.

yeosang expressed his thoughts outwardly once again. it was a mere repetition. a repetition that has been occuring in your shared apartment for almost two hours now. your coat was long forgotten,laying casually on the couch. you clearly remember throwing it with all your might,even though you had worn it so fondly for your outdoor date with your boyfriend. 

both of you had decided to go watch a movie,seeing that it's been a while since you've watched one together. everything was flowing smoothly. you had taken your seats,a bucket of popcorn in yeosang's hand,whilst you were holding your drinks,until an old friend of yours showed up. you welcomed him very warmly,not expecting to see him after so many years. he was a very good childhood friend,but under a few difficult circumstances you had to seperate and let him go. 

you could sense that yeosang was getting jealous. you noticed how his facial features hardened and how he was clenching his jaw,even though you tried your best at introducing him very lovingly. you knew your friend. he had never seen you that way and you felt the same ever since you two were kids. however,you decided to let it go. you didn't want to ruin your reunion with your friend. you had missed him very much and hoped that yeosang would understand.

unfortunately,you came to the conclusion that he was mad at you. you observed his body language and how his facial expression was extremely nonchalant. it wasn't the first time that you were experiencing that side of him. you distinctly reminisced how many times he had been jealous before. you would pointlessly bicker for hours,while you were attempting to explain to him that you loved him and only him.

that time wasn't any different from the others. his hair was a mess and his bangs were covering his eyes,making him more intimidating. his hands were resting on his hips,anticipating an answer that would satisfy him and ease the boiling anger that was swallowing him up. 

''come on Andrea,answer me already! were you dating him or not?!''. he took a step closer to your figure,which was sitting on the couch,slightly hovering above you. you let out a wearied sigh and rubbed your temples with your fingers. 

''okay. let's say i had been dating him...who am i with now?'',you replied softly. his expession swiftly changed to a gentler one,his eyes filling with consideration.

''yeosang...that's the thing you never understand. you are my boyfriend...'',you said,giving emphasis to the 'you'. ''...we have been dating for almost a year now and you still don't trust me? don't you realize that it hurts me?''.

he emitted a rather dramatic groan. ''Andrea,you're the one that's not understanding here. just because i'm jealous doesn't mean i don't trust you! you barely even talked to me throughout the night!''.